Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Dead deer!!!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Mr.Chevy4x4, May 31, 2002.

1. Mr.Chevy4x4

Mr.Chevy4x4 1/2 ton status

Well, I hit a deer this morning! Wouldn't you know, I wasn't in the K5 with the winch bumper to protect the truck. I was in my new 2500HD(with less than 1500 miles). The deer better look out this hunting season, I'll be coming with a vengance! /forums/images/icons/mad.gif

Sorry, had to rant!

2. speed_deed

speed_deed 1/2 ton status

LMAO!! SORRY!!! If you lived around here you wouldnt have had to wait till hunting season because you would have had the fire power in the cab! /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif My friend hit one with his work truck which was brand new '00 Z71 a few years ago. Thing about it was, I dont think his boss wanted him to take it hunting! He had just bought a new four wheeler and couldnt haul it around in his '96 suburban so he took the pick up. Dont believe anything came of it, he is the best person that the company has so they didnt do much if anything thing about it. Then the same guy bought a brand new 2001 suburban last fall and was headed out to western kansas to go hunting didnt even have 1000 miles on it yet and a semi came by and knocked a rock up into the windshield and left a broken impact area about 4 inches around, in the windshield. Talk about bad luck!!! After that though, I guess it was in, November he traded it off and got a New 2002 2500 HD shortbed. This one seems to have some good luck to it, dont think anything has happened to it yet!! /forums/images/icons/smile.gif Anyway sorry about your truck! What all damge did that little deer do to it? You didnt even kill the thin on impact? It will probably lie down and die or lay down and get killed by predators.