Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Dead?!?

Discussion in 'Audio' started by CrazeeBush, Jun 5, 2000.

1. CrazeeBush

CrazeeBush 1/2 ton status

I think everyone died in this forum. hehehehe Anyway, let me run an install by you guys and you can tell me what you think. I want to build up the floor and install 2 downfiring JL Audio 12W3's. I'd also like the sides of the box to have plexiglass windows so I can mount some neon tubes and get a good lighting effect. Has anyone got any pics of a setup like this in a Blazer. The goal is to build up the floor level with the tops of the fenderwells and hide some subs and amps underneath from prying eyes. I think it could be a great setup. Attached is a picture of the box I described above.

-JoSH

2. DBLAZER

DBLAZER 1/2 ton status

Hey Bro, we have done a number of rigs this way at the shop, kind of. Just recently it was a 2000 tahoe with 4 15"Rockford DVC'S in an encloser somewhat lik that. Also did a suburban the same way except everything was gold plated. I have crap loads of pics, just no scanner to put them online. I am working on that for the shop however as we speak. Good luck.
    NASHU aka DBLAZER

89 w/DANA 60-Corp 14 w/5:13s n Detroit's. 4"lift 2" body. NEW AtlassII ordered 5-15-00. 38" sx's -

3. 82Jimmy

82Jimmy 1/2 ton status

I made a box for 10 12" custom for my 82 jimmy....really like to put some xplodes even though they sound like crap. The bright red goes with my interior. Had some left over 1" mdf so I went a little over board.

Bigger is Better
    Cameron Burnett
    82 Jimmy

4. 82Jimmy

82Jimmy 1/2 ton status

Forgot to add I have to take out my backseat and spend a few thousand for speakers..SO I think I will sell it to my neighbor. The carpet will be tons of money. See what I do when I am BORED! hahaah

Bigger is Better
    Cameron Burnett
    82 Jimmy