Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Deadly rampage...!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by diesel4me, Feb 7, 2006.

1. diesel4me

diesel4me 1 ton status Premium Member

Anyone hear about the kid from New Bedford MA that flipped out,went to a gay bar,attacked several people with a hatchet,shot one,then fled to WV,picked up a woman he met online..then shot and killed a veteran Police Officer in Arkansas,during a routine traffic stop--he then shot and killed the 33 year old mother of 3,as police closed in on his car,
    and was then shot by police,and he died in the hospital!..ending a 3 day rein of terror!..:eek1: ..hell of a way for an 18 year old to act!..and now he's DEAD!:eek1:

I guess not all terrorists are wearing turbans..this kid was a real jekyll and hyde..had a website full of nazi hatred,and weird posts,but was a gentle kind person according to close friends!..:screwy: :screwy: we sure get our share of weirdo's here..at least its the last time he'll hurt anyone..

In other news,a 7 year old boy was mauled and killed by a Bull Mastiff dog in my sisters hometown of Lunenburg MA....why people "need" to have big dogs that eat people is beyond me..they euthenized the dog at the owners request..bet he(or she) is in for the lawsuit of a lifetime..:eek1: :( ..not to mention the guilt trip of a lifetime..

And how was YOUR weekend??:crazy:

2. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

To be a terrorist, you engage in protracted planned repeated acts of terror designed to put severe fear in a group of people. Going on a one time rampage not representing any group or philosphy isn't really being a terrorist. Here is Websters definition:

Main Entry: ter·ror·ism
    Pronunciation: 'ter-&r-"i-z&m
    Function: noun
    : the systematic use of terror especially as a means of coercion
    - ter·ror·ist /-&r-ist/ adjective or noun
    - ter·ror·is·tic /"ter-&r-'is-tik/ adjective

Having said that, I read some other articles on this guy blaming his music. That might be a stretch, but it could've been a contributing factor. A spinoff of our freedom is the choice to immerse one's self into philosphies that ultimately end up destructive. It's too bad he didn't make choices that focused his efforts on positive goals instead of a cycle of negativity.

3. Inu-Hanyou1776

Inu-Hanyou1776 1/2 ton status

I spent my weekend pouding on the skins of my drumset. I try not to watch the news that much, unless it has something to do with sports.

4. shewheeler

shewheeler 1/2 ton status

I'm sure when they got their dog, they didn't ever expect it to kill someone:rolleyes:

5. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

yet another reason why you're so out of touch with the real world. :rolleyes:

6. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

come on man youre not serious are you??

same reason we "need" to have trucks
    same reason i "need" to have guns
    same reason cam "needs" to be a vegan

and to imply that all bigs dogs eat people is dumB to

Last edited: Feb 8, 2006
  7. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

Because we have a small penis?

8. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

WTF happened to my pic dammit??!!

Here we go:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 7, 2006
  9. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

speak for yourself pal:pimp1: :D

10. perp

perp 1/2 ton status

"dumB"?

11. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

Oh the irony...:rotfl:

12. MTChevy

MTChevy 3/4 ton status Premium Member

some kid at our school just commited suicide in the bathroom the other day... that was all sorts of scary.

13. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

hide the plastic silverware! confescate all shoe strings! ban the use of all bb guns! kids are all suicidal!

14. ryoken

ryoken Puppy Fabricator Premium Member GMOTM Winner

well, technically, here ya go.... :wink1:

15. MTChevy

The kid used a "high caliber" pistol... never did find out what it was... man it was scary... im never going in that bathroom again, cleaning crews were in there for a loooong time

16. ryoken

thats a f*cked up job, crime scene cleaning service...

17. MTChevy

18. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

www.insaneclownposse.com

A Sad Tragedy
    February 07, 2006

A lot of crazy things have been taking place recently. Of particular interest are the events that took place in New Bedford, Massachusetts only a few days ago. We took a moment to track down the President of Psychopathic Records and ICP's longtime manager, Alex Abbiss, who just got out of a meeting with ICP about this very subject, for his comments and take on what happened.

"What's up, Juggalos? It's been a minute since I've come on this page to talk to y'all. It's too bad I ain't coming out at ya discussing some flavor, but unfortunately, today I'd like to speak out about the incident which took place in New Bedford, Mass. First, I'd like to say that we'd like to extend our condolences to the victims and their families in this tragedy. Our prayers are with you. And with that said, I would now like to address the whole issue.

This guy had problems. Anyone going into a bar swinging an axe and shooting a gun would have to realize that they would get caught and/or get killed, and that this would be the last action they took for the rest of their lives, and would clearly have to be insane and out of their mind to do this.

ICP has sold millions of records, and when you start dealing with numbers that large, it's not that unlikely that one of those purchasers may have already been suffering from some form of mental illness. Are ICP's lyrics violent? The answer is yes. But then again, you can find violence in almost every corner of our society. Violence and entertainment have been around for thousands of years, and will continue to be around for thousands more. Any person whose brain even slightly works normally will realize that listening to a record containing violent lyrics, or watching an action movie filled with violence, or even playing some of the latest and hottest video games will know that when someone gets killed, that it's just ****ing make-believe and that no one gets hurt in the real world.

It doesn't take a lot of brainpower to see that ICP are entertainers. I mean, c'mon, if they ever were to hurt anybody, they would be rotting away in Jackson Federal Prison as we speak. Right now, I just love how the media always looks for someone else to blame, never wanting to place blame where blame is due--on the perpetrators of the crime. This concept is just so ****ing ridiculous.

You know, one of the top grossing films right now, and possibly of all time, is The Chronicles of Narnia, which I saw and enjoyed. But if a person were out of their mind and watched the movie, they might take their cat and tie it up and ritually sacrifice the poor animal to see if it would come back from the dead. Or worse yet, someone might grab somebody, beat the **** out of them, and then nail them to a cross, and say that they did it because they were overly obsessed with Mel Gibson's movie, The Passion of the Christ. So what would happen then? I mean, we're talking about one of the greatest religious films of all time. Would the media be sweating Mel Gibson about this? Would Mel Gibson himself be sweating it? Or would they come to the conclusion that this happened because the person was out of their mind?

About a year or so ago, some woman down in Texas chopped her newborn baby's arms and legs off because she read in the Bible something like, sever off the limbs to remove sin. Clearly, only an idiot would place blame with the Bible. The woman was obviously out of her mind.

People need to realize that we live in a country of 300 million people, and that a few of those people are gonna be crazy. There's no way around it.

Now, after this guy committed his crime in New Bedford, he took off to Arkansas. If you look at a map, Arkansas and Massachusetts aren't even close. So the big question is, what was he doing down there? And according to BostonHerald.com, the answer is, he was speculatively going down there to link up with the various KKK, white supremacists, and neo-Nazi groups that live down there. The perpetrator of this crime may have thought that he was a Juggalo. But clearly, after further review, it's quite obvious that this guy had no clue what being a Juggalo is all about. If anyone knows anything at all about ICP, then you know that they have never, ever been down or will be down with any racist or bigotry bull****.

In my opinion, the perpetrator of this crime committed these acts not because he was a Juggalo, but because he was a neo-Nazi. He subscribed to an ideology of racism and bigotry, and was quite clearly, in my opinion, out of his mind. Anyone that knows anything at all about Juggalos knows that in no way, shape, or form would we ever approve of this type of bull**** behavior.

Lastly, in closing, I wanna say something to help educate the media out there, because I know that they are most likely gonna be picking up my commentary here. Let me now explain to you what a Juggalo really is. Juggalos are just like any other kind of people. They share a common bond, through their music and culture. They like to gather together all the time and hang out with one another. They do this among themselves, and they also come out in hordes for our annual Gathering of the Juggalos. They rarely fight or have problems with one another. They stay down with each other and consider one another to be family. Even though many of them have started off with very little, or nothing at all, they do the best they can to live their lives each and every single day and in general, they are very good people, not to be looked down upon but to be respected by the rest of society. And even though many of them struggle through their days and have it rough, they always know that they have their Juggalo family to fall back on. And we here at Psychopathic wish them all the very best, not just to see them survive--as far as we're concerned, that's not good enough for them--but to see all of them thrive and be prosperous. That's what we hope for every one of them.

Peace, y'all."

Crazy... :(

19. diesel4me

diesel4me 1 ton status Premium Member

update!....

The latest news reports are saying the kid may have murdered the woman he was with, and then turned his own gun on himself,before the cops shot him..they found several 9MM slugs in them both,and the cops only had .45's and a shotgun..so he may have died by his own hand,then the cops shot him a few seconds later..either way,he wont be bothering anyone now...

As for my statement about the big dogs,I see little reason to own dogs like Pitt Bulls,Rotwielders,Bull Mastiffs,and others known to be a bit on the "untrustworthy" side in a residential area, like where the 7 year old was killed..most of the time the only reason people have that kind of dog is to protect the stash of illegal drugs they are hiding,or think they are more "secure" with such an animal around..too bad they turn on the family that feeds them in many cases I've read about here in the local papers..this aint the first death or mauling of a young child around here..

No need for those here who own the breeds I mentioned to flame me...
    I realize there are plenty of "good" dogs of those breeds too,and not all are killers.(and a German Shepard or Husky could do the same thing,etc)...but I would not own one where small children reside,or in a close knit residential area..nor would I fully trust any of them either..:crazy:

20. ryoken

well, your gonna get flamed by me... ever own one? then ya don't know jack... thanks for buying into that bs....

my female Rottie was the biggest lapdog baby in the world.. heart of gold and loved my daughter.. my boss now has 2 of the same with a 2 yr old and 5 yr old..

you seem to believe the bs that certain dogs have a predisposition to be like that.. there are no bad dogs, only bad owners...

rest in peace Raven...
    [​IMG]