Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Death Pill

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by hi pinion, Jan 27, 2005.

1. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Ive been dealing with some really unethical, rude, waaaay out of line people lately. People who play games,are rude, dont want to pay, etc. So ive benn thinking of designing a DEATH PILL, discreetly inserted into the water system , consisting of Thallium, and some other non-detectable poisons.Simply insert the death pill into your victims hose bibb, and watch them die.......DIE DIE DIE!!!!! :D

2. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

You'd kill people so indiscriminately and coldly?

3. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Sure why not:D ,,,but just today.....

4. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Just go to thier house with a bullhorn

"HEYYYY!!!! WHY DON'T YOU PAY YOUR BILLLLL!!!!!! ARE YOU TOO POOOOOOR OR SOMETHING!?"

5. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

No, too loud:grin: sometimes i think up the strangest things. Its just, i always just pay people, (mechanics), and other trade like people the money, i dont play games, i just pay. No one ripped me off, its just the cheapness of some people out there, they want me to do aaalll the work ,this , and that,,and have me crawling everywhere, and doing everything for some rediculously low price, and, if they could , they would have me scrub their floors, do the plumbing, and pay THEM to do it.

Buisness is a hard thing, especially when you aim for quality, but everyone expects some sort of McDonalds type drive through plumbing fix,,,just to bang out a temp fix, not the right job. I honestly cant understand that mentality, and why so many people are like that, but its mainly today,,,and i dont know why, Later , Jacob:)

6. js4x4

js4x4 1/2 ton status

I hear that...my freaking landlord was out of the country, and i noticed a leak in the drain pipe from the kitchen sink...since its not MY house, I told him it needed to be fixed, and i used a generous amount of duct tape to decrease the water flow....anyhow, that was 4 months ago-and hes hasn't had a 'real' pluber come by to get an estimate. He just gets these handy men to come by and see what they say. WTF?? he lives here too!! I don't get it!! I told him, if you ever wanna sell the place, you want it done right....he agrees, but since hes such a cheap ass its still held together with my tape fab.