Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Dec 6th Tree Run

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by donimator, Nov 23, 2003.

1. donimator

donimator 1/2 ton status

Well, its that time of year again. We are going on a Christmas Tree Run on December 6th. Run will be held near the town of Ashford, WA. Same area as last year for those that went. Let me know if you are interested in going.

2. TrcksR4ME

TrcksR4ME 1/2 ton status

How bout I come down and we do some drinking the night before? /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Oh wait, maybe thats not such a good idea /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

3. donimator

donimator 1/2 ton status

Of course man. Come on down. Infact. Jonathan Harris has a very large cd release party at Lady Luck that weekend. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif
    You are more than welcome to come stay at my place, even if we dont go out drinking. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. leadfoot067

leadfoot067 1/2 ton status

hmmmmmmmmm....im thinkin we need to be there don /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

5. TrcksR4ME

TrcksR4ME 1/2 ton status

Jonathan Harris, is that the guy that was there last time sitting with some hot chicks? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Otherwise I don't know much about anything to do with country music /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Not sure if I will be making it down or not. Could be fun /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

6. donimator

donimator 1/2 ton status

Jonathon Harris is just a local country singer.
    It was not him last time. The chicks are guaranteed to be WAY HOTTER THIS TIME!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. donimator

donimator 1/2 ton status

Well, Tree Run is this Saturday. I got the detail. Meet at my place in Puyallup at 6:00 and then we will head out in a group and meet up with the rest of the crew in Ashford at 8:00 where we will buy the tree permits and then head into the mountains for some serious fun. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. Smurfmobile85

Smurfmobile85 1/2 ton status

Well we can't wait! We will see ya at 6:00 at your place Don.This year should be a little more interesting than last. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Doug

9. leadfoot067

ill be there /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif..

10. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

you KNOW we'll be there /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif I may need your addy since I havent been there in a few months /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

#1 !! Jennie wont be off work until 7am at Snoqualmie Hosp.. whats the slim chance everyone can meet at you place at like 8:30? /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif thats when we could be there /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

#2-whats in store after the run? BBQ? and please folks, give Jennie only ONE kind of alcohol, not 16 /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    -where is it?
    -permit price?
    -anywhere for kids to play in the snow there?
    -and we gonn do any snow playin? we'll be in the burb not the K5
    -
    Rob & Jennie

11. seattlek5

seattlek5 1/2 ton status

I wish I could go, Lori isn't ready for any wheelin' or to be left at home by herself for a whole day. Is any one up for playing in the snow at Jack's pass Sunday the 14th?
    Bren

12. leadfoot067

carnage report /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    don.....2 hubs....not sure what cause it though??
    shane....pass side outer stubshaft and hub...tire off the bead
    carnage was minimal,but ths snow was deeeeep and awsome fun to play in /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif