Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

decal in 80's/90's blazers back by spare tire carrier (inside) and one other question

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by big d, Jul 16, 2002.

1. big d

big d 1/2 ton status

decal in 80\'s/90\'s blazers back by spare tire carrier (inside) and one other question

can anyone send me a copy of the decal back by the spare tire carrier. it has to be good enuff to reproduce and put in my blazer. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif i want to laminate it and hot glue it in my blazer. i have not found the repro of this decal in any resto catalog. /forums/images/icons/frown.gif the other question is : can any one tell me what type of lug nut is required for the 80's -90's stock 8-hole aluminum rim ? is it the recessed mag type lug nut or the externel acorn type lug nut. thanks in advance. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

2. k20

k20 3/4 ton status

Re: decal in 80\'s/90\'s blazers back by spare tire carrier (inside) and one other question

whats the decal look like, i got a book layin here that has like 20 pages of decals and stuff.

3. BowtieBlazer

BowtieBlazer 1/2 ton status

Re: decal in 80\'s/90\'s blazers back by spare tire carrier (inside) and one other question

i still have the original remove sticker for the back topper bolts that unbolt from the bottom inside the rear panels...is that it? Jeff could probably make a exact repo if you really wanted something nicer than hot glue

4. big d

big d 1/2 ton status

ya, that sounds like the ticket /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif ill have to email him and find out. could you take a picture of it and send both myself and him one to indicate exactly what i want, please ? thanks.

5. big d

big d 1/2 ton status

hey, whats the book ya got ? let me know and maybe i could find it. thanks.

6. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

Is that the jack instructions decal? If so LMC sells those for up to 1980 or so. Page 82 in their new catalog, $2.95 for the 1979 version.

Rene

7. big d

big d 1/2 ton status

no, i think it was some type of warning/topper removal. they pealed and where victims to rear leak that alot of these blazers get in the window/tailgate area. the 87' i had for alittle while had one, but it was so faded you couldnt read it cause of the leaks back there. /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif

8. BowtieBlazer

yeah my decal is clean as a whistle. I'll see what I can do about getting a digital and getting pics...may be a day or two but I think I have exactly the quality you are looking for...and jeff can replicate

9. k20

k20 3/4 ton status

Its classic Industries, but i didnt see anything in there along the lines you are talking.

10. BowtieBlazer

snapped a digital today hope to have it uploaded tommorrow...its bed time right now...