Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

december meet clairified, and resturant set

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by milspecjimmy, Dec 12, 2002.

1. milspecjimmy

milspecjimmy 1/2 ton status

We will be meeting at the conway rail station on the main drag in conway at 2 pm. dinner reservations are set for 5 pm at marcellos italian resturant. hope to see you all there and have a safe trip. i got my rig all squared away monday and tuesday. took the tranny out on monday night, had it rebuilt on tuesday, put it and the headders and duals back on tuesday night. i finished that around 12 or so on tuesday night. now i want to wash it but we got 6 inches of the white stuff, so hello salty roads. Any other "prepair for the trip" horror stories?
    /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

2. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Bummer, I'm sorry I'm going to miss it!

3. fright89

fright89 1/2 ton status

Sorry to cause any confusion. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif When I heard the cog mentioned I thought we were talking about the one at Mt. Washington.

Think im good to go. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Weather could be interesting. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

4. milspecjimmy

weather my arse, thats why i drive a K-5. on a serious note, i dont want to see any one crash and get hurt, so be your own judge. i drive in anything, comes with being on the rapid response team at my local cap squadron. ill be there no matter what teh weather is like.
    /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

5. Leadfoot

Leadfoot 1/2 ton status Premium Member

I was going to wash Noangel's blazer, but figured with all the salt on the road, you wouldn't even know it by the time we got there. The only thing that would stop us is if we get snow back home. I drive in anything too, but I take care of snow removal for several residential accounts and apartment complexes. If we get snow, I will have to head back. I'm praying we just get rain, as I would like to meet everyone.

6. milspecjimmy

i hear you on that one, i need to move to florida. i really hate snow, i ride the bike in the summer and put 11,ooo miles on it this summer alone, and i hate salt.