Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

December meet in NEW ENGLAND *update*

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by milspecjimmy, Dec 9, 2002.

1. milspecjimmy

milspecjimmy 1/2 ton status

the date is set for saturday the 14th, in north conway at 2 pm. were all going to get together at the cog railway station. i am looking for info as to what type of food you guys and girls want to eat. i am going to make reservations on wednesday for a large seating. were most likely going to eat around 4 0'clock, so eat a light or early lunch. i will be in town early just hangin out and doing hte xmas shopping. i hae had a good response so far and am expecting about 20 people, 8-9 confirmed members, ans including family and tag along friends, wich are more than welcome. well i hope to see a lot of nice rigs, or atleast pics of rigs that couldn't make it. mine goes under the knife today for a new tranny. but it will be there. LETS EAT SOME WHERE GOOD, and i am open to suggestions. i need to know any prefrences by wednesday. thanks a ton
    ~~~Jeff
    Owner HYPEracing
    /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

2. Leadfoot

Leadfoot 1/2 ton status Premium Member

I'll eat just about anything..... /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
    I do prefer Italian, but it doesn't really matter to me.
    As for vehicles. I think we are taking Michelle's 88. It's the most stock of the bunch except for the 32" shoes (but it get's the best mileage, and has the most interior room). My 78 or 80 will probably make it the next trip.
    We are planning to leave early Sat. morning and will probably do some shopping ($$).

See you Saturday

3. 84K5BD

84K5BD 1/2 ton status

i'm with leadfoot on the italian choice but it doesn't matter
    too much. there will be 4 of us making the trip in my blazer.
    we are also leaving in the a.m , to get there a little early see you all there
    /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. NoAngel

NoAngel 1/2 ton status

Italian is fine by me as well. Nothing like a good italian meal and some wine. I am psyched to meet everyone. For anyone that has never been up that way, you are in for some beautiful scenery! Anyone needing a hotel, try the Carlson's Motor Lodge. www.carlsonslodge.com or 1-800-348-5502 / 603-846-5501
    It costs 62.00 for a room with a double bed. Very cool lodge with a very down home environment.

5. pilgrim

pilgrim 1/2 ton status

same here for the food italian or whatever, but some place nice... maybe outback/olive garden... maybe some place quite so we can here each other talk /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif. i'll be heading up kinda early also, see ya there.. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. Smily

Smily Registered Member

You should look into the Muddy Moose I have been there and they had good food.