Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

December Wanker of the Month Nomination Time RULES UPDATE!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Dec 11, 2002.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Okay, after a glitch in the system, we are back on line so it's time. First, let's all review the rules with the one amendment the Order of the Wanker has made. And one more thing, I am going through my saved e-mails and will be posting all nominations that I received. If you nominated someone and do not see it, please repost. I'm sure I didn't recieve some of the 145,694 nominations Z3PR received./forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

I, Bubba Ray Boudreaux, the Whole F'N Wanker, hereby call to order this meeting for nominations for the next Wanker of the Month.

First order of business is the minutes. Since this is the first meeting, there are no minutes to read.

Second order of business is to explain the rules and regulations of nominating a member of this here community as the next titleholder of Wanker of the Month.

Rule 1. All nominees must be a regular poster of CK5.

Rule 2. Any member may nominate another member, but a member may not nominate themselves.

Rule 3. A brief, detailed synopis (y'all surprise ole Bubba Ray knows these big words, yo!) of why the member is being nominated as Wanker of the Month. This synopis is to include a specific incident or two that occurred on this board and why the person being nominated can uphold the title. Also, links must be posted as evidence if there is little knowledge of said incident(s).

Rule 4. There is one exemption to Rule 3. ThatK30Guy, better known as Wes, if nominated, specific incidents do not have to be included since a few of us know what the chat room is like when he is present.

Rule 5. Previous title holders may be nominated.

Rule 6. Multiple members may be nominated for one nomination. Example would be if someone nominated the active female participants in that sick, gay pic posting thread that I do believe, happyfully, has died.

Rule 7. All nominations are suject to final approval by the Order of the Wanker.

Rule 8. The cutoff date for nominations is set by the Order of the Wanker. The cutoff date for this particular election will be Sunday night, day or whenever I feel like it.

Rule 9. All rules, regulations and revisions are subject to change at any time by the Order of the Wanker.

Rule 10. When the time to vote has come upon us, votes will be counted as follows; if a member recieves one nomination, then one vote is one vote. If a nominee recieves 4 nominations, then each vote that person recieves will count as 4 votes. This isn't South Africa. Furthermore, this rule has been amended. On top of the tally schedule, each nominee will receive the electoral votes of his resident state. For example, if Fartman receives 5 votes and 10 nominations, he receives 50 votes, but since he is from the state of Confusion, that state has 24 electoral votes, so Fartman receives 24 more votes.

Rule 11. The Order of the Wanker is comprised by the previous winners of Wanker of the Month. So as of right now, I AM THE LAW WHEN IT COMES TO THE WANKER OF THE MONTH!!!!!

AMENDMENT TO RULES: IF I FIND OUT THAT A NOMINATION OR ATTEMPT AT A NOMINATION IS THE RESULT OF A PERSONAL PISSING CONTEST BETWEEN THE INVOLVED PARTIES, YOU WILL BE BANNED FROM THIS ACTIVITY.

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Re: December Wanker of the Month Nomination Time

SHAGGY NOMINATED
    I once again must nominate Z3PR, but this time for a particular Wankerrific infraction. The infraction that I speak of is having over 4000 posts, but making so many of those in the test forum and the O/T forum that he STILL doesn't know the difference between a C and K series GM pickup.
    NOTE Links don't copy and paste well, but we all know what he is talking about. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

afroman006 nominated
    I nominate landsmasher for not knowing what a fawking wanker is!!!

4. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

uglychevy383 nominated
    For the Position of the WANKER of the month I conclude my nominations with the following:

NOMINATION #1. Allen ( mountainexplorer ) my fellow Washatonian, whom is cool BTW, for the following (chikkinshit) lovelife (chikkinshit)mishap of the (chikkinshit) of the month (year !!!!!).

EXAMPLE #1:
    a-he had the girl stuck on his mind, did he ask her out? NO
    b-he had a party in the WOODS, did he take her?NO
    c-he got to know her, and SHE LIKES TRUCKS, did he ask her out? NO.........( WTF were you thinking?????? )
    d-after many weeks, did he even find out if she had a boyfriend? NO ( that shits crucial! )
    e-after she found of his crush, did he then ask her out? **** NO
    f: RIP-OFF TARGET
    hey Allan, can i borrow your car, truck, wallet, and sister???, ill be back next week I PROMISE ok, and when i return empty handed in 3 months, that just means i forgot them at home ok

PRETEND NOMINATION #2:
    I also hereby nominate ME for losing my source of income a week after starting the Pumpkin carving contest and not being able to get Fumes the winner his prize yet, sorry bud, im tryin I'll make it up to ya

NOMINATION #3:
    BrandonC.. for making me and Bubba begin the onslought of threads demanding his picture for the chopping since he was happily chopping others fair is fair BrandonC, and you shall pay.

Nomination #4:
    Steve Fox of Coloradok5.com, for the following problem remaining unfixed:
    when you type something up, and hit CONTINUE, and expect to get a post done, and for whatever goofy reason you get the message of
    " not all fields are filled in, please hit the BACK on your browser to correct this"
    and when you do so, everything you typed is LOST
    so who is the bigger wanker here folks, i insist these are all nominations ( except me of course

5. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

UseYourBlinker nominated
    I once again must nominate Z3PR, but this time for a particular Wankerrific infraction. The infraction that I speak of is having over 4000 posts, but making so many of those in the test forum and the O/T forum that he STILL doesn't know the difference between a C and K series GM pickup.

6. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

newyorkin nominated
    I nominate uglychevy383, for giving me the finger everytime I read one of his threads...

7. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

tRustyK5 nominated
    Another nomination for Z3PR...

For double posting in the Garage and the 73-91 main forum.

8. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

FRIZZLEFRY nominated
    I too would like to nominate Z3PR for double posting

9. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

MudFrog nominated
    nominate Z3PR as well. It doesn't matter if he knows the answer or not... he's gonna post on your thread!!

10. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Capman2K nominated
    I would like to nominate BranndonC for his comment about Explorers and giving his $.02 in my thread about finally getting my lift kit

11. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

This game is too friggen hard to understand. I'd rather just stand with ya face to face and duke it out. Only one rule. Last man standing wins. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif I nominate Bubba Ray for starting it in the first place. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

12. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

NoSmog73 nominated
    I also nominate chaz because he went and traded a chevy for this. [insert picture of Heep]

13. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

I nominate BubbaRay for saving all these e-mails /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

14. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

you... man to man... HAHAHA /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

15. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Stickseler is nominated for whining about staying up so late waiting on this thread. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

16. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

Bite me big guy /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif..and g'nite

17. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

Hey...me and "the girl" are progressing as friends now...turns out she never did read my post. I'm just a little slow, but not stupid /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

And I don't have a sister...well, I have a half sister. She's 61 years old though (Long story). You can borrow her if you want.

18. shewheeler

shewheeler 1/2 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    Rule 11. The Order of the Wanker is comprised by the previous winners of Wanker of the Month. So as of right now, I AM THE LAW WHEN IT COMES TO THE WANKER OF THE MONTH!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Uhmmmm, excuse me, Mr. Grand Poohbah Bubba Wanker... I'm still wearin' the crown from last month /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

19. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Sir, you are in contempt of this nominating meeting. It appears you have failed to read the BOLD print in the top of each post. Please make the proper reconcilations now.

Thank you for your cooperation.

20. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    Uhmmmm, excuse me, Mr. Grand Poohbah Bubba Wanker... I'm still wearin' the crown from last month

[/ QUOTE ]
    Once a wanker, always a wanker!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    I failed to change it due to the fact that I had to go through approximately 50 e-mails to redo this thread so my mind is just a little haywire.