Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

decent cab in central IL ?

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by R72K5, Feb 22, 2003.

1. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

anyone know of a decent 73-80 pickup cab, or parts pickup with a decent 73-80 cab in central IL orIN or IA ?
    anything that has most of rockers and floors intact ?
    i had a really good 76 cab i wish i had kept last fall, only real rust on it was driver side top front of outer rocker, it had a quarter sized hole and that was it other than surface rust, i had to smash the cab and scrap it cuz couldnt find a home for it fast enough.. :S

i may consider a cab farther away, if price is right, alot of risk for me to travel any farther with the 81

thanks

2. Mudzer

Mudzer 1/2 ton status Author

I have a decent cab minus doors. It is an 80 GMC. The rockers arent bad and cab corners might have minimal rust - the floor needs replaced on the drivers side.

If you want this, I will let you take the whole truck, frame and bed (bed is rusty).

You still have that 454 for sale? The truck is located near Kirksville, MO which is Northeast Missouri. If you want this, we can work a deal. PM me.

3. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

Howdy- NITRO has claim to the engine and sent down payment, he plans on getting here in next couple weeks, so we will see.

what kinda $$ on the truck, or cab alone, or ? anything else you looking for that i may have ?

thanks

4. Mudzer

Mudzer 1/2 ton status Author

I would take $150 for the whole truck. No need for it. You would have to come get it in NE Missouri.

5. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

PM sent to you :P

anyone else got a cheap full size GM parts truck- with all four wheels still on- near central IL ?

thanks