Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Decent remote starter without all the remote unlocking

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by jjlaughner, Dec 18, 2002.

1. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

I have the auto trans and FI. I want to add a GOOD remote starter without all the door unlocking, trunk release, alarms, whistles, bells and beeps. If the lights flash when it starts thats fine but I can hear it if it starts!
    I found a remote starter just up this alley but the remote was very cheap and looked shotty for $50. Anyone know a good kit without the plus's?
    /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif its cold here!

2. MOABDADC22

MOABDADC22 1/2 ton status

I have a Bulldog installed in my Tahoe. It has all the lock/rear gate stuff on it, but you do not have to install all those things.

I really like mine. You can set it up to start the vehicle at a specific temperature (-20,-30 etc.), run for 5,10,15,20 minuts. I had mine set up to start every time the battery voltage dropped below 10.5 volts.
    Here is their page. Mine cost around $100.00