Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Decisions decisions

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by CrazeeBush, Jun 12, 2000.

1. CrazeeBush

CrazeeBush 1/2 ton status

I posted earlier about what color I should paint my truck. It's looking like I will be able to afford just about anything since I visited the local auto paint shop. The guy said he could match any color and to just look at color codes on the cars. Then I got to looking and I think the "Dark Metallic Gray" off of the '99 Silverados would look sharp on a Blazer. Give me some opinions. It seems reasonable for paint considering how much a body shop will charge. I can get enough paint to cover the truck with reducer and hardner for $150 or less. That was quote with the metallic color paint above. What do ya think?

-JoSH
    crazeebush@aol.com
    http://josh.coloradok5.com

2. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

WOW so are you saying that you will or did all the prep work and he will spray it for a buck fifty including paint cost????
    Cool, go for it. I will probably get mine painted by next year I have allot of other things that need to get done first.....

Rock ON![​IMG] 72 K5 [​IMG] Led Zeppelin
    http://burt4x4.coloradok5.com

3. Emmettology 101

Emmettology 101 3/4 ton status

4. CrazeeBush

CrazeeBush 1/2 ton status