Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Deconstruction begins

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by sandawgk5, Jan 15, 2006.

1. sandawgk5

sandawgk5 3/4 ton status

Well I know this thread is useless without pics but I am a dumb ass and forgot to take my camera. The K5 is on jack stands with the front end gutted. Roz and I got the old springs and 10 bolt out and started installing the ORD weld in frame brace. I also installed my U-joint steering shaft:D . Things left to do before the 60 can go in: Bushings from ORD, finish frame brace, install 4" front springs, replace vacuum boost with Hydro-boost:D , and mount ford cast towers for long travel shocks. Once the front is on the ground we will install a DIY4X flip, 56s and a detroited 14FF in the rear. I will get pics next time I am over there and will post here. I also removed the inner fenders for added room to get to things and I am pretty sure they are not going back in. As I remove things I will post up in the classified section if anyone is interested.

Ira

2. supersize75k5

supersize75k5 OrganDonorRacing.com

dude..these people want pics!

to make things right ill post one up till you get yours up, this should hold them over till you post some...

ahhh..weekends :)

[​IMG]

3. supersize75k5

supersize75k5 OrganDonorRacing.com

still no pics...

am i going to have to post up more girls?

4. sandawgk5

sandawgk5 3/4 ton status

The truck aint at my house so it is not as easy as going outside and snappin pics. But feel free to post up.

It seems you have fallen off the wagon and become a pic whore yet again:D .

Ira