Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

deep and shollow

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by amm888, Sep 9, 2002.

1. amm888

amm888 1/2 ton status

i think it's great that some of the same people who are having this deep discussion on race are at the same time continuing that completely pointless and inane never ending story about nothing! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

2. NoAngel

NoAngel 1/2 ton status

We are diverse!!! We can multi-task!!!We reside in Dysfunction Junction!!! It's a happy place, really. You must join us for pop-tarts and chocolate milk sometime. /forums/images/icons/confused.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

3. NoAngel

NoAngel 1/2 ton status

and the best part...................
    most of us get paid to partake in the insanity! Haha, hoho,hehe!!! Back to the funny farm!

4. bobsurf

bobsurf 1/2 ton status

Amen to that

5. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I like to use the OFF TOPIC forum for things of all natures. Some good debating in here. I like to read everyones opinions on almost every topic. Some topics like racism can get intence, but it wasn't started to make good people get into fights, it was too see what everyone thought. I try to look at everyones point of view. I'm trying not to bring into it anything I'm personally involved with, but sometimes it's not easy. I hope no one gets a wrong idea from topics I bring up.

6. potato76

potato76 1/2 ton status

dysfunction junction thats a good one
    and hey i didnt see the pop tarts i need some hmmm time to go shopping

7. NoAngel

NoAngel 1/2 ton status

Personally, I don't take any of your posts the wrong way. I've read enough of your posts/replies to have a general sense of you as a person. I stick with my gut feelings and what kind of responses a person usually puts out. If I know the person and it's a mute point to discuss/debate with him or her than I won't go there. Usually, as you've said, it's interesting and usually doesn't go too far. If it does, I'm out of there. Does that make sense?

8. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

That makes sence. Glad to read your reply. Lots of fun debating the different issues with everyone also.