Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

DelaFlowers.com

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by bouncytruck, Feb 16, 2007.

1. bouncytruck

bouncytruck 1/2 ton status

FYI - Avoid this company...

I ordered flowers for valentines day to be sent to my wife from delaflowers.com. What I ordered was 50 spray roses in a vase. What she received was 33 mini roses in a vase twice the size of the arrangement. It was one of the most pitiful arrangements I've ever seen.

I am trying to get a hold of them to get my money back, but they are not answering their phones or emails. If I don't receive a response from them by tuesday (Monday is a holiday), contest the charges to my account an file complaints with the BBB.org and IC3.gov.

2. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

well thats bull****...thanks for the info.

3. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

The national groups tend to suck. I use a local florist who always does meright.

4. AKbigsub

AKbigsub 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Call your credit card and dispute the charge. They will have to respond then (or you'll just get all you money back).

5. AJMBLAZER

AJMBLAZER Better to be lucky than good. Premium Member

I use ProFlowers.com . Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity do commercials for them. So far their prices are better than the local guys and they actually seem to last longer as well. If you use the radio listener "code words" you get a free vase with the flowers.

I was going to have them delivered to my wife's work on Wednesday but the heavy snow to the south of us delayed them a day. I called up Wednesday night and they apologized and refunded the $5 V-day delivery guarantee. When they showed up on Thursday they looked like chit...definately froze to death...and I called back. They offered to either refund my money or to send another bouquet next week. She wants flowers so she gets more flowers on Tuesday.

Give them a shot next time, I like 'em.