Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Delaware trails?

Discussion in 'Blazin Trails' started by childs, Apr 9, 2001.

1. childs

childs Registered Member

I moved from Utah recently. Now I live in Delaware and I haven't seen or heard of any trails here. Does anyone know of any trails here?

2. Panther

Panther 1/2 ton status

Hey Jared, what's up? Where are you at in DE? I grew up in Southern DE (down by the beach).

I know there aren't any trails South of Dover. I'm not sure about North though.

I'm in South Jersey now. There are some trails about 30 minutes to an hour North of me. I am about 30 minutes from the DE memorial bridge and about 45 minutes from Newark. If you don't mind making the trip, come on up here!!

Check out <A target="_blank" HREF=http://groups.yahoo.com/group/njk5club/>http://groups.yahoo.com/group/njk5club/</A>. Those are some local South Jersey K5 guys.

<font color=blue>"It's just a differentialator....Totally unnecessary" [​IMG]</font color=blue>

3. childs

childs Registered Member

I am in Dover at Del State. I don't know the area to well yet. I don't think that the Bay Bridge is the bridge you are talking about. Right? It must be up north past St. Georges. Where is Delaware are you from? My in-laws are in Seaford.

DE k5

4. jerseymudder

jerseymudder Registered Member

I'm sorry I can't help w/Deleware but if you are ever in S.Jersey with your truck let me know.
    If you find any down there let me know that as well.

5. Chris Demartini

Chris Demartini 1/2 ton status

<font color=blue>Hey Panther, what trails are you talking about? Newark is only about 1/2 hr away from me and when I get my truck back together I want to get on some trails. </font color=blue>

[​IMG]

6. Panther

Panther 1/2 ton status

I'm sorry biggray. I thought childs was at UD which is in Newark, DE. The closest I have been to you is Lebanon state forest. Sorry. [​IMG]

<font color=blue>"It's just a differentialator....Totally unnecessary" [​IMG]</font color=blue>

7. Panther

Panther 1/2 ton status

I was talking about the DE Memorial bridge (North on Rt 13/1). You are about 1 hr 15 min away from me and about 2 hrs away from where we go wheelin. Check out the njk5club yahoo group and maybe sometime you could make it up.

I grew up in Millsboro, just Southeast of Seaford. Did your wife grow up in Seaford?

8. childs

childs Registered Member

She was there until 8th grade or so but went to high school at C.R. I am excited to go out. I will try to find out what rides are happening. If you hear of something let me know.

DE k5

9. Panther

Panther 1/2 ton status

That's cool.

Did you check out <A target="_blank" HREF=http://groups.yahoo.com/group/njk5club/>http://groups.yahoo.com/group/njk5club/</A> ? I think those guys are going out the 21st. Most of them are on this site.

Good luck.