Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

delete me

Discussion in 'Complete Vehicles' started by az88k5, Aug 25, 2006.

1. az88k5

az88k5 1/2 ton status

A spring lift with blo

Last edited: Oct 27, 2006
  2. bowtiepower00

bowtiepower00 1/2 ton status

86 K5

Does it pass smog? Does it have A/C? What axles and gearing?

3. bowtiepower00

bowtiepower00 1/2 ton status

What kind of shape is the body in? Any rust or holes? When you say the interior needs work, how much? Do the gauges work? Are all of the seats and seatbelts there? I don't care about cosmetics and foo-foo stuff if it's a good building point. Do you have any specifics on the motor? What heads and comp ratio? Who rebuilt the 700 and with what kind of parts? Thanks,

Nolan

4. az88k5

az88k5 1/2 ton status

body and interior

The interior panels in the back have two pairs of holes cut in them for some speakers, same with the front door panels, the dash is "custom" cut for a radio, and top of the dash is sun cracked as usual. The tub has some surface rust in highly oxidized spots, but nothing sandpaper and paint won't fix. The front clip is a 74' style, don't know why, but yeah. It has a winch mounted up front and tow hitch in the back.

I am not for sure on who built the tranny and motor or the details on the heads, but if you want to test drive it or look at it you can come by any time, it is a real runner, and with a 1500 Rpm cam will be a torque monster. My cell is 623 293 8498

5. az88k5

az88k5 1/2 ton status