Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

delete post

Discussion in 'Tires | Wheels' started by az88k5, Jul 12, 2006.

1. az88k5

az88k5 1/2 ton status

All the tires are Military XL Michelin's ,38x11xR16, 3-100%, 4-50% and have yet to be grooved, so there is plenty of meat left. All tires have been taken off the rims. I can only be contacted on these by phone @ (623)293-8498 call anytime. Located in North Phoenix :D

If you want call and make an offer before aug. 6th I'm headed to the San Juans for a week and need the cash!!!!!!!!!

100%-$100ea.
    50%-$50ea.

XL Michelin (first pic)

Self-cleaning tread pattern with buttressed shoulders delivers enhanced traction in the mud.
    Cut-resistant tread compound is reinforced with durable steel-belted radial construction to provide excellent puncture and damage resistance.
    Full-width, elastic protector ply helps protect the working plies from bruising and penetrations, lowering downtime.
    Sidewall design allows for the low-pressure operation necessary to provide floatation and traction in soft soil.
    Tubeless construction compatible with central tire inflation systems as well as bead locks and/or run-flat devices.

XZL Michelin (second pic)

Application-specific tread compounds help provide excellent chip resistance, extending tread and casing life.
    Buttressed shoulder blocks offer extra sidewall protection.
    Optimized tread design features open shoulders and offset tread elements for improved traction and handling on varied terrains including snow, sand, mud, and highway.
    Non-directional tread design for added versatility.
    Full-width steel belts and elastic protector ply help provide extra casing protection against off-road hazards.
    Radial design helps deliver a smooth, quiet ride that helps insulate troops and shock-sensitive equipment.
    Tubeless construction compatible with central inflation systems as well as bead locks and/or run-flat devices.

specs.gif

MichXzl.jpg

Last edited: Sep 20, 2006
  2. az88k5

az88k5 1/2 ton status

3. BKinzey

BKinzey 1/2 ton status

I might be interested in just the rims if they are 8 lug 12 bolt. I thought the mil beadlock rims were all 16.5":confused::confused:

4. 78Suburban

78Suburban 1/2 ton status

It would be cool to see some pics of your best 4 XL's and the wheels they're on. Any idea if shipping would be possible? Anything you're looking to trade for that I could mail out your way, like an aluminum radiator/electric fan?

5. az88k5

az88k5 1/2 ton status

ttt

ttt