Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

delete

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by R72K5, May 9, 2005.

1. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

kjhgfd

Last edited: Jul 14, 2005
  2. PhoenixZorn

PhoenixZorn 1/2 ton status

Check out my carnage... the fire post... that's what happened since you've been away.

3. tdcombs

tdcombs Registered Member

Ive been busy also and havent had time to dig through the barn loft to see if i have any of the T/A parts you emailed me about. Off the top of my head im pretty sure that i dont have any of the exhaust parts because both my part cars came without an engine. Well ive got manifolds but they have the tubes. I know ive got some head light motors but i dont want to get rid of those cause as soon as i do mine will go out. Ive got an 83 5 speed t top car i bought for a project right before i found my blazer so i dont know if ill ever get to that project but i dont really want to get rid of it.

What are you working on? My pride and joy is an 82 with a 383 in it and is the nicest 82 ive ever seen. When i dropped off the car to have the 383 put in it the no one at the shop could believe how nice it was. Ive also got WAY to much invested in it but i love these cars. Especally once you get the 305 replaced :)

4. 81gmcjimmy

81gmcjimmy Newbie

i need something....

I'm new.. well, at least, i registered a long time ago, then for a number of stupid reasons, have been gone for a while.

in any case, i've got an '81 Jimmy.. and my rear window stopped working. initially, it was fine, but then the key switch in the tail gate stopped working.. then the dash switch went out.. fortunately (or, perhaps not so), the window is stuck in the "up" position.. i've taken off the inside panel of the tailgate, and using a voltmeter (i think correctly) have checked and believe i don't have any juice going to the tailgate. (thus, assuming i'm dealing with something electrical, as opposed to a new regulator motor). but in checking the schematic, it should have a hot lead to the rear switch, and one controlled by the ignition switch in the dash.. both going thru the fuses.. but the fuses are fine (none blown).. any ideas?

thanks,

rd

5. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

i've got a question for ya...

what's AFK? :confused:

6. PhoenixZorn

PhoenixZorn 1/2 ton status

Away From Keyboard...

There is also that thing you are.... PEBCAK... =)

Problem Exists Between Chair And Keyboard

7. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

8. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

URL ?

lol

9. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

mines an 82 T/A WS6 minus the disk axle so is a WS7, original 82 power bulge hood non functional

its factory 305 and 200r4 but i converted it to th350 with B&M bracket mount part,

i have an 87 camaro 3.42 10 bolt rear that is in storage to replace the original 2.73 10 bolt under it

these cars are pretty fun the way they are with 3.42 or 3.73 and the 305, especially the L69,,, i had an 84 Z28 3.73 HO305 and 700r4 and it was the fastest car so far ive had, but still not as fast as my 68 c-10 3.73 355 was,
    but hell.... this 82 will be damn near what the 84 was, and for sure if i put in the 350 cam and mill the heads similar to what the L69 had,

how much for the manifolds ? or anythintg else you have for under the hood of an 82 83 84 305 f body with mechanical fan

i am looking for an LG4 or L69 engine for my 82 and i want to put factory correct 82-85 LG4 L69 underhood parts in it,
    i need Y pipe, manifolds, mechanical fan and radiator and lower half od fan shroud and bolts and such, and a few other things

you know anyone who needs a tank or electric pump hanger assembly from an 87 MPFI F-body ? or any 85-up camaro black interior stuff ? i have some,also a rear bumper cover off the 87 maro, gray z28 GFX emblems,

383 in yours damn that will be some fun, what gears you running ? hopefully 3.42 or 3.73 or better :D

thanks

10. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

why are you giving me that jpg for ?

Last edited: May 14, 2005
  11. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

well thats some bad luck humm :/

wish i knew anything about that system on the k5's but i have no clue at all, hmm

i would think theres a relay for it, if so then check that ?

hopefully someoen knows something :D

12. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

lol @ Phoenix haha :P