Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

delete

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by R72K5, Jun 11, 2005.

1. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

nmbhgvfcdxsxjmk

Last edited: Jul 14, 2005
  2. Skigirl

Skigirl 1/2 ton status

Leave it alone. He is doing himself in very well without your assistance. Just make sure your personal property is secure.

People on drugs or alcoholics lie, cheat and steal. That's the way it is. If they ever tell the truth about anything it is the exception. He may die before he hits bottom and is forced to ask for help for real. These guys usually need to hit a bottom that is inconceivable to normal people. If it is any consolation, he is miserable beyond your comprehension, every day, all day.

3. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

well i know you can get a pack of 4 video cam for farly cheap, there ment fot small stores and such.

hook it up to a vcr and wait, maybe even leave something out but not in the open for him.

GO hassel the cops, make them get what you have to say on paper, go to the station and get it on record, let no one say you turned a blind eye.

4. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

You could shoot the son of a bitch, but you just can't shoot a son of a bitch.

5. diesel4me

diesel4me 1 ton status Premium Member

dirty pool,but effective...

I've known several similar people---and got burned by a few myself---"sold" them some parts they promised to pay for later that day,but never came back with the rest of the money..--then some other parts I had for sale started dissapearing!....I reported it to the police,but they did little other than fill out a report..I ended up having another friend built like Mike Tyson go pay him a visit with me--he was not home at the time,but my PARTS were!...so I simply stole them back!...I dont like being a crook,but I like being ripped off even less..I figured if he could steal from me and get away with it,I can too..not the way I usually am though... :blush: I HATE theives,and hate being one myself even more--but it was MY stuff,so I really wasn't stealing it--I was just taking it back--repossession!.. :crazy:

One way you could get him busted--cops seem much more interested in busting people for drugs than theft,at least around here...maybe you can arrange to have an undercover detective "sell" him some of his favorite drug--then its a short trip in cuffs to the courtroom....and hopfully a jail cell...but if your state is like mine,he'll be out looking to buy more in a few days... :mad:

I usually have sympathy for anyone who's addicted--but when they start stealing,robbing people and convenince stores,and other despicable things just so they can get high at everyone else's expense,thats where I draw the line...its one thing if they work,and support their own habits--but when they get to the point they cant,and have to resort to illegal tactics,they have gone too far,and need rehab and help...its become an epedemic in my state--but their answer to the problem is to hand them a disability check,and a cab ride to the free methadone clinics...not exactly a solution...it only perpetuates the problem...(and shifts the burden to the taxpayers to pay for their "high"...) :mad:

Meanwhile,I'd buy some chain and padlocks for anything you want to keep from dissapearing...surveillance camera's are a good way to collect evidence too--many crooks caught on tape are spared from going to court,when the judge watches the tape,and sends them directly to the slammer.. :crazy:

6. Thunder

Thunder 3/4 ton status

I think Skigirl has given you the best advise. Just let it go. And dont hang with the looser. Get him out of your life. He will go down. Dont let him take you with him.

7. i8yrsuv

i8yrsuv 1/2 ton status

Yep. let him go and get out of his situation. You have more to lose then him, he is not even alive !!!

8. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Okay, is it crank or crack ?? From your description, it could be either, but I can't recomend a corse of action with out know witch. As a former meth (crank) user, I might have a idea or two. Just a passing thought, it only takes 2 signatures too get someone put in the loony bin for a 30 day evaluation. Maybe a call too your local board of mental health is in order.

9. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

It's a little bit more complicated than that.

10. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I'm sure it differes from state to state. In Nebraska, (Where I used too live) it only took 2 people too sign a form too get the courts too order a 30 day evaluation.

11. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

Randy, werent you in a very similar situation yourself not too long ago?

as you said yourself, what goes around comes around. those who you ripped off at (website URL removed) feel the same way about you as you do your neighbor. take it as a lesson learned, and be done with it.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2005
  12. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

well Randy?

13. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair