Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

delete

Discussion in 'Complete Vehicles' started by gonger, Feb 26, 2007.

1. gonger

gonger Registered Member

delete

Last edited: Mar 23, 2007
  2. stallion85

stallion85 1/2 ton status

nice burb, wish I wasn't knee deep into another rig right now. I would pick that up for a sweet family wheeler.....

3. stallion85

stallion85 1/2 ton status

Ya, it was the Missouri OffRoad Outfitters truck. Used to be a member here on CK5. Good luck with your sale, looks to be a great deal!

4. chevblazk5

chevblazk5 1/2 ton status Premium Member

I wish you were closer to NJ. It would probably cost me a fortune to ship it here.

5. blazenwhip

blazenwhip 1/2 ton status

sent email

6. Rhinopkc

Rhinopkc 1/2 ton status

:rolleyes: That's what you said about the Blazer too, it needed a complete A/c rebuild. Does the Suburban come with the welded-over frame cracks too?

7. Rhinopkc

Rhinopkc 1/2 ton status

I really try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt(that's part of the reason I got screwed, I'm too quick to take people at their word), but I'm going to have to call B.S. on this one, the frame crack was welded (poorly I might add) I don't think they welded themselves. I'm not going to sit here and get into a pissing contest with you, I'm just going to tell the truth and leave it at that. If someone wants your Suburban, more power to them, but I'm not going to let one of the brotherhood jump into the water without knowing there might be sharks.

8. Rhinopkc

Rhinopkc 1/2 ton status

It's not the issue of how easy or hard the fix is, it's about honesty. Go ahead and cry and call names all you want, it doesn't change anything. I sent you a PM a long time before I dragged this out into public, you never responded with a denial then. Now that you are selling something again, you want to start crying the blues and calling names in public. It's your fault this is out here for everyone to see, you had the chance to at least try to explain yourself in private, you pissed that away. This forum is great, isn't it.:D One more thing. I'm not even that pissed about the whole thing, I sort of blame myself for bringing someone with me who was a distraction and kept me from catching the hidden stuff, but I needed someone to help drive the thing home because I didn't have a trailer. Like I said before, I just want people to know my experience, their experience may be completely different.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2007