Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Delete

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by rblack, Mar 31, 2007.

1. rblack

rblack Registered Member

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited: Apr 30, 2008
  2. Blasterak

Blasterak Registered Member

Is that dash piece the one that goes across the dash on the passenger side? Got any pics of it? How much for shipping to 99515. The part # 38-0875 doesnt come up with anything on LMC did you mean 38-0874? Let me know thanks

3. Metrodps

Metrodps Strange but nice guy Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

email sent

4. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

Do you have a line on NOS dash pads?

5. rblack

rblack Registered Member

Blasterak,
    Yes it is the one that goes across the Pass. side. I was going to ask you if you realized it was for a non-AC car but then I noticed you're from Alaska.
    My BZC.24 LMC 'Cattle Log' lists it (and pictures it) as 38-8074. Eventually I might take pictures but this dash molding as well most of the stuff I listed is 'new in box' with no shelf damage. I guarantee you'll be happy (if not you can personally come down here and hit me in the head with a Caribou (sp?)) but....if you want a picture, I can try to take one if you can wait till I get a chance. By the way, thanks for the interest. If you would like to e-mail me directly at some point.......rblack@design-cartel.com or lngshado@interaccess.com Is it still dark up there?

6. rblack

rblack Registered Member

No, but if there was such a thing it would be pricey. I can tell you this....keep your eye on my 90 Blazer for sale Just look for a recent posting from rblack and it'll also say Chicago). If I can't sell it whole, I may part it out.
    The dash pad is as near as mint as you could find on a non garage kept vehicle for this latitude (43 degrees?) From the time it was new it has been treated with a 3M sunscreen made specifically for plastic, and I might have used 303 protectant on it. It has also been partially shaded by a perforated film applied to the windshield to cover only my view of the hood of the car.
    I Never used any questionable products on it like Armor All. I did notice one teeny tiny hairline crack at the upper right corner of the lip or brow that enshrouds the instument cluster but it is almost inperceptable and could likely be repaired or stabilized somehow. I should have mentioned it is Buckskin in color, not the brown but the orangeish beige. If I part it out and you interested still, let me know.
    -bob

7. Metrodps

rblack did you get my email?

Thank You

8. Metrodps

Got your mail; sounds like a plan! :thumb:

9. Blasterak

Blasterak Registered Member

lol...It doesnt get dark here until 8-9pm being its about spring here (thank god):bow: anyways I sent you an email. Let me know Thanks

10. Metrodps

These are sold and delivered today! Great packing and you are right I COULD use the box as a jack stand!

* 1 Sill Plate Drivers side, fits 78-91, GM NOS still packaged, PN 467247, $9.00

* 1 Sill Plate Pass. side, fits 78-91, GM NOS still packaged, PN 467248, $9.00

* 1 Sill Plate Rear tailgate, Assuming fits 78-91 purchased for 90 may fit 73-77, GM NOS still packaged, PN 459847, $20

* 1 Oil Filler Cap GM NOS PN 10108478 AKA FC143 in box, replaces 90 Gas Blazer poss. other late model 'V' (K) Blazers/trucks, Plastic cap lithographed in greenish yellow "ENGINE OIL FILL, API SERVICE SG, SAE 5W-30, ENERGY CONSERVING II, SEE OWNERS MANUAL", Genuine GM issue not generically lithographed, $3.00

A perfect seller guys I would give this guy A+++++ hell he even got the post office to pay part of the shipping! Read the lounge on revese Postal..

11. chris12

chris12 1/2 ton status

Forest Ontario, 1/4 hr from Port Huron Michigan
    PM Sent:D

12. 6.2 man

6.2 man 1/2 ton status Premium Member

I sent an e-mail for the ashtray Thanks !!!