Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Delete

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by 84CUCV, Oct 21, 2003.

1. 84CUCV

84CUCV 3/4 ton status Premium Member

This is my only running truck. Need it fixed fast! Heres whats up. I just found that my wiring is really pieced back together. So I started with the little stuff. I replaced the part for the GP and now I can't get it started the wait light just stays on and doesn't go off. I am pretty sure its the wiring. When they GP would not cycle and give me a hard time I would go play with the wire's by the relay and the it would cycle and start, now nothing!!! I know the wiers from the other truck works. WTF What I am doing wrong. I was going to replace the front harness or just solder everything. Now I have no idea what to do. Sorry for the length of this. /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

Mike

2. steelsoldiers

steelsoldiers 1/2 ton status

Re: #$%@ wiring on my CUCV.....need HELP fast!!!

Hey Mike,
    Click THIS and it will take you to the PDF file that contains the entire maint. manual for the CUCV series. You can download the whole thing[940p.] or just print off what you need. Appendix F has all the wiring diagrams. Good luck /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. 84CUCV

84CUCV 3/4 ton status Premium Member

Re: #$%@ wiring on my CUCV.....need HELP fast!!!

Thanks mike