Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

delete

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by R72K5, Feb 18, 2004.

1. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

l.,mnbvcfdx

Last edited: Jul 14, 2005
  2. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

Re: change IE 6.0 default email program from outlook explosive to yahoo ?

I know a friend of mine did this I'm just not sure how... I will ask him and see if he can remember, but he does suffer from CRS sometimes.

3. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

If you really want to use it YAHOO has an instruction page that will walk you through it.

[ QUOTE ]
    wants you to setup a whole bunch of settings and junk

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

God forbid you would actually have to "setup" something to use it.

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

4. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    If you really want to use it YAHOO has an instruction page that will walk you through it.

[/ QUOTE ]

oh, well what do you know, thats cool, dang /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
    wants you to setup a whole bunch of settings and junk

[/ QUOTE ]

God forbid you would actually have to "setup" something to use it.

[/ QUOTE ]

haha, sarcasm and stuff, cool hmmm /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

thanks /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

new problem, yahoo isnt listed in email programs list in internet options/programs, i alreay knew about changing it in there and yahoo isnt listed, outlook is and msn explorer is and hotmail too and thats it

so hmm

something else needs ot be changed first so that yahoo will show up in that pull down list for email programs

what do i do ?

thanks

6. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

Just go to Yahoo Options in your emnail account and there is a button or link you click on that says "Make Yahoo My Default Email Program"... It does it for you... I did it and I'm glad I did...

Larry
    /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

7. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

thats cool, thanks /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif will try that in a bit

/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

8. R72K5

R72K5 Banned