Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

DELL 2300MP Projector!!!

Discussion in 'General Non-Automotive Classifieds' started by bigoltrux77, Dec 3, 2006.

1. bigoltrux77

bigoltrux77 1/2 ton status

First off, its currently being shipped here from Afghanistan. I had it sent there while i was deployed thinking i would use it in the tent when we werent on a mission. Well when i got it, we were 3 weeks from leaving so i just left it in its box and put it in our connex. The connex will be here in the middle of the month. SO basically im testing the waters. I got it from a buddy of mine that works at Dell. Below is a link for the projector i have. It comes with a Leather Case (w/ foam), Remote Control, and cables for tv, and computer. The bulb needs to be replaced. I cant tell if the thing is new or slightly used because all the hardware, software etc looked like it ahd never been touched. Being that it needs a new bulb im knocking that off the price. Bulbs are around 150 bucks. Im selling it for $800OBO. This would be perfect for a gameroom/movieroom etc. Let me know, and ill put you in line for when it gets back.
    http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,1759,1707900,00.asp
    [​IMG]

2. bigoltrux77

alright someone make an offer, i need this thing gone

3. Cmoe

Cmoe 1/2 ton status

I wish I could afford it but I don't do PowerPoint prenetations that often anymore!

4. bigoltrux77

It plays movies. I got it for my entertainment system. Its not only for office work.

5. Avery4jc

Avery4jc 1 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

ooooo I love these...we have a set of 12 of them at the church where one of our annual conferences is held and they work great for classroom setup. It also doesn't require too much distance for a large picture...something nice for a house since it'll most likely be setup in a room.

-Avery