Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

demo derby ppl piss me off

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by R72K5, Feb 21, 2004.

1. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

i have no respect or consideration or any sorry feelings for demo derby ppl even more now as of just a little bit ago, and now never will. i was helping to load up a 77 LTD by driving the truck and trailer and hauling the car to here so the rear axle could be rmeoved and then car taken to scrap monday am, and the guy who owns the LTD and is giving it to my neighbor to take for scrap money recently got a 76-older olds delta 88 from arizona for only 200 bucks, it was old guy oriignal owner owned and runs awesome and is in 100% mint shape and he has been driving it sinc ehe bought it a coupel or few months back, i used ot see the car around and knew which one it was as soon as i seen the kid pull up in it, he is going to demo derby it this summer and he bragged all about it while i was looking all around it and that pissed me off but i didnt say anything to him except poor car man.., and ppl wonder why clean cars are so hard to find, especially so old of one as this one, he is lucky i am letting him use my yard and hoist for nothing to remove the rear axle form this LTD out here i hauled and help load for him so that could be done, he is lucky i am nice like that, even after him bragging about how is he going to destroy an all original perfectly clean nice old car.

if it was at least a furd or was ruted otu junk shape then it would be ok, but damn an all original clean old as this car in the salt belt, thats insane to me,... i think the kid is a moron retard, evne though i know he can do whatever to the car he wishes as long is not illegal,

its sad really.

grrrrrr....

phuckers.

2. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

If it was a 2 door I wouldn't like it, but old 4 door cars arn't worth much. Best demo durby cars are the early mid 70's Caprice station wagons, they do the best IMO. I see your point and probley wouldn't demo a mint condition vehicle, but a old 4 door rust bomb is another story. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

3. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Find something else to replace it and offer him trade