Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Democratic party at work....

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by js4x4, Sep 13, 2004.

1. js4x4

js4x4 1/2 ton status

I was reading in the paper today, and it appears the Democratic party is taking legal actions to prevent Ralph Nader from appearing on the ballot in many states. They already have a few states onboard, and i guess are tryin to get FL on too. I find it outrageous! Personnally I think Nader is way off key, but if he meets the requirements to get on the ballot who the hell are the Dems to get him banned? They're reasoning is he will 'steal' votes from Kerry. Complete B.S. I was watching something on Nader on CSPAN, and he does have some good ideas...but hes such a nut job overall he would never get my vote. I'm disappointed our legal system is allowing this to happen, i guess a Nader rep showed up in court - and looks over and theres an army of Dem. lawyers ready to fight to get the off. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif I just thought i'd share this gem of info for you.

2. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

Yep, seems to me that if you want to run you should be able to, so long as you get enough signatures to get on the ballot. One more step towards tyranny, thanks to the Dummocrats.

3. behemoth

behemoth 1/2 ton status

This is turning out to be by far the nastiest election I've ever experienced - and I've experienced quite a few dating back to 1972. It really amazes me how the democrats are distorting the truth in so many ways. There are "truth in advertising" laws - why don't those laws apply to campaign literature and the liberal media? /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

4. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    This is turning out to be by far the nastiest election I've ever experienced - and I've experienced quite a few dating back to 1972. It really amazes me how the democrats are distorting the truth in so many ways. There are "truth in advertising" laws - why don't those laws apply to campaign literature and the liberal media? /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    Easy there big boy!(whoop,whoop,whoop,whoop,) that's the black helicopters comin to take "care" of the dissenter. You better run /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

5. behemoth

behemoth 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Easy there big boy!(whoop,whoop,whoop,whoop,) that's the black helicopters comin to take "care" of the dissenter. You better run

[/ QUOTE ]
    ME??? Dissent??? Never!! /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

6. justhorsinaround

justhorsinaround 3/4 ton status

I loathe Ralph Nader probably more than most but that still is no reason to try this bullroar. Is this a story that was in today the 14th's news?

7. js4x4

js4x4 1/2 ton status

no, i read it in the editorial section of the local paper here....ran yesterday (13th). Like i said, Nader is waaay off base on a lot of things, but he does have some good ideas...and as we learned from 2000 election, he does represent a percentage (albiet small) of the sheeple we live and work with in this great country...so, I maintain its BS what they are doing to kick him OFF the ballot.