Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Dennis Miller on Donahue

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by newyorkin, Feb 27, 2003.

1. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

He's making this dope look pretty funny. I'm not a fan on Dennis Miller, and I haven't followed what he stands for, but he's making a lot of sense right now!

2. MudNurI

MudNurI 1/2 ton status

WHERE the heck have you been?????????????????

hows the house coming along??

3. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Extremely busy! I'm just getting ready to shut down after a night of working on the laptop from the couch, and figured I'd shoot past ck5 before bed. I'm sure I'll be back in full force this weekend, lol.

The house is coming along s l o w... We're at a stand still at the moment waiting for a town inspector to verify compliance with some BS codes. After a pipe burst upstairs, raining through my new living room ceiling, then the basement flooded with all the water from the block because the snow and ice made a funky canal for all the water running down the block to fill our driveway right after the blizzard (which I know you're familiar with)... Thanks for asking! We're still new to this "Joy of Home Ownership" thing, though...