Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

DENTISTS!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by muddysub, Nov 4, 2002.

1. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

so who all is scared of the dentist? i'm not i've had braces and stuff so it doesn't bother me anymore. i've got an appt. tomorrow so i get to take half the day off! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Fawkin hate them? Why the hell should I PAY them to do the stuff they do to a patient? They should be paying me for emotional distress and undue pain. If y'all gonna use power tools, put my a** to sleep, don't give me a friggin local.

3. K5Jimmy

K5Jimmy 1/2 ton status

The gas is nice.....

4. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Just remember to tuck your shirt in your pants before you go. This way you will know something is fishy when you wake up and your shirt is not tucked in anymore. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

I've read and heard about people having these experiences with dentists putting them under and doing stuff to them, like disrobing, copping feels, etc. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

5. mercercadet

mercercadet 1/2 ton status

I kinda like the dentist...well at least his hot assistant /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif...and I got to stay doped up for 2 weeks after I had my wisdom teeth pulled...not such a bad institution if ya ask me

6. BigMac

BigMac 1/2 ton status

I hate going to the dentis!!!

I have a root cleaning this afternnon...

I had my wisdom teeth pulled out when I was 18. (long long ago)... before they do any surgery they always ask if your allergic to ANY medications... I respon "yes, I am allergic to codine". When I wake up from the anesthesia my mouth feels like someone beet me with a hammer. I ask the guy who brought me home what they gave me for pain...through the tampons that were stuffed in my mouth to soak up blood...

He comes back with a bottle and hands me two pills.. I ask to see the bottle and what do you think it was... codine.

I would, still to this day, like to punch that lousy muther in the nose for sending me home with codine..good thing for him I cant remember what he looks like...dang sodium pentithol...

7. ds350

ds350 1/2 ton status

I hate having to pay Dentists outrageous bills! Even with excellent insurance coverage....any minor procedure can cost some serous $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

8. delta9blazer

delta9blazer 1/2 ton status

hey, cool!
    i wanna go to your dentist! dental care and a free handjob, i'm there!!!
    /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

9. K5Jimmy

K5Jimmy 1/2 ton status

I hate when that happens....it makes me feel so......Cheap /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

10. trailblazer87

trailblazer87 1/2 ton status

My dentist is my cousin, and the hot assistant is his daughter /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
    I had braces for 7 years, when I turned 18 I told my orthodontist to take them off, regardless whether I was done or not. I held the guys finger in my mouth while I squirted him with the little squity gun thing. Then stuck the vacuum cup to his nose. I hated my orthodontist, they did everything to my mouth they could. "Accidently" dropped my retainer in bleach. I "honestly" didn't know that they disolve in bleach /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

11. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

OMG /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif my orthodontist was awesome!

12. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

i hated mine. the lady had bad breath. i swear i would always go crazy when it came time to go in there. i tried holdin my breath but it didn't work. god that lady needed to brush her teeth. tellin me to do that even tho i did like 5 times before i came in and told em i did it that much. stoopid lady. i hated her. lol. later.

jacob