Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Denver city question

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by Panther, Nov 4, 2003.

1. Panther

Panther 1/2 ton status

Hey guys. Sorry this is a non-4x4 post (and should probably go elsewhere), but I figured this was the best spot to grab the attention of the Denver guys.

My wife and I are going to be in Denver for Thanksgiving weekend and wondered if anyone knew of a decent restaurant that would be serving Thanksgiving dinner. We are renting a car so anywhere close would be fine.

Also, if anyone knows of a good web site with a downtown Denver map or has a good map they could scan or send me via mail, let me know; I would appreciate it.

Thanks guys!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

2. HarryH3

HarryH3 1 ton status Author

If you don't mind driving a bit, The Hungry Farmer in Colorado Springs serves up an awesome Thanksgiving day dinner. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif It's about 55 miles south of Denver, about 1/4 mile west of I-25 on Garden Of The Gods Road. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

3. BurbLover

BurbLover 1/2 ton status

I'll kinda second that. Never had the Turkey Meal, but their normal dinner are really good. I'd say it'ld be worth the drive.

4. HarryH3

HarryH3 1 ton status Author

Bad news... I just saw on the local news tonight that the owners of the Hungry Farmer decided to close up shop, after 34 years in business. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif So much for that recommendation! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

5. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

There's always McDonalds... Maybe you could call around to some of the nicer hotels, they probably have some special meals or something /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

Umm... yes I will have the McTurkey sandwich and an order of McStuffing. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. Tybee

Tybee 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Umm... yes I will have the McTurkey sandwich and an order of McStuffing. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. Panther

Panther 1/2 ton status

Thanks guys. I'll start making some calls to see who's serving Turkey Day dinner.