Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Denver CO Wheelin Trip May 4th

Discussion in 'Blazin Trails' started by firefighter184, Apr 20, 2003.

1. firefighter184

firefighter184 1/2 ton status

Anybody up for wheeling May 4th /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif? Still a lot of snow above 7,000 feet, but maybe something in the foothils, near Denver or Boulder?

2. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Re: Denver CO Wheelin Trip May 3rd

If you don't mind wheeling with 3 or 4 furds, I'm sure club 4x4ord (www.4x4ord.com) would be happy to join you since we don't have a May run planned... If anything, I SHOULD be able to join you depending on my current situation at that moment... But it shouldn't be a problem. I just request that we keep it kinda easy, I'm in a stock Explorer with 31 inch tires and have only wheeled once (still a newbie in that area /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif)... Let me know some more details and if we can join you and I'll talk to the guys in the club...

3. cwn anwyn

cwn anwyn 1/2 ton status Premium Member

If I get mine fixed by then I'd be up for it. Where you thinking of going? I might be able to get a couple of other trucks out there too. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

4. seslick77

seslick77 1/2 ton status

Crap! working shift on the fourth!! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif Hopefully I can get the day off so I can go play. Blazer is broke again, so if I don't get it fixed by then, I'll have to drive the Mazda. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Sam

5. firefighter184

I'm still trying to find out if there is much snow at Caribou, but was actually thinking about Rollins Pass/Jenny Creek. I've got a few firefighters with rigs ranging from monsters to grocery getters planning on coming, so Rollins/Jenny is a good spot, because there are a wide range of easy to moderate short trails all over the area. I think we are planning on leaving around 9:00am. E-mail me if you want to hook up, or if you know of a better destination close (45 min or so) to Denver. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I'm gonna have to back out of this trip... My brother called and wants me to check out a car show in Greeley on the 4th and then he's gonna come up to Cheyenne on the 5th /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif Have a good time for me /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. Butch

Butch 1/2 ton status

What kind of wheeling you thinking of. Might need to get out for a test run with TJ's new Truggy so something simple might be nice.

8. firefighter184

Well Butch, last time I ran Rollins/ Jenny Creek, there was a little of everything. Sort of looking for the same. Dirt, mud, moguls (flexing is fun), rocks, water. Looking for fun for everybody. I know my friends would s@#$ a brick if they saw a truggy. You are definitely welcome to join us, especially if you have any ideas on a better trail for easy to moderate wheelin. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

9. firefighter184

Hey Capman, (and anybody else interested) we are also going out on the 24th or 25th of May. If you wanna put something together, let me know. I talked to INTERCEPTOR, and he said there is still a ton of snow at Kenosha Pass(about 8500-9000 feet), but I'm looking for something closer to town anyway. Anybody else wanna hook up for this weekend? Let's have some fun... /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

10. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Alright... I'll let my Furd club crew know about that weekend and tentatively plan on it myself... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif