Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Denver trip Friday 18th.....

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by thatK30guy, Apr 17, 2003.

1. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

I'm coming up to Denver on Friday with a buddy to drop off a 14FF he sold on eBay and I will be dropping off a crated 400/203 at Forward Air terminal.

Anybody got tips or shortcuts to get to FA from I-70? Don't know if we will have time to stop by and shoot-the-sh!t with anybody but will have to see how the time goes. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. chevyracing

chevyracing 1/2 ton status

Forward air is easy to miss there. It is in a series of ware houses and you have to swirl around on the frontage type road to get to it........... You have to pass a 4x4 store though..

3. chevyracing

by the way, if you are taking 70 you will pass right across my front yard at the 383 mile marker in Arriba, Colorado, (Eastern Colorado).. What time will you be coming through?

4. chevyracing

BTW, I forgot to mention;

stay on I-70 to Peoria street (way east side of denver). get off on peoria and turn right.. go North and you will see a Burger king, (45th ave) turn right there and follow that road around to some warehouses and look for the forward air trailers. they will be on the left. last time I was there the sign for 45th street was missing. It is just North of I-70 though.
    303-373-0204

John

5. Butch

Butch 1/2 ton status

I dont know if they moved, but the building with the forward air sign on it is on the left side of peoria behind McDonalds. You could drop by here, my shop is only about 1.5 miles from there. Take Peoria south to 37th go east to Wheeling street. We are at 3740 #8

6. thatK30guy

John, I'm hoping to leave early, like around 6 or 7 and arrive 6 hours later. Should be around noonish MST.

I checked Mapquest.com and they list the same directions you listed. Just hope its easy to follow. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Send me your address so I can have it on hand in case we can stop by. Would love to meet with you. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. thatK30guy

Butch, we may as well stop by and see the shop. I wanna see your bumpers and stuff up close in person. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

I still have to wait for my buddy to get here later this afternoon with the address info of the other guys house we have to find to drop the 14FF off at. Hopefully its not too far so I can spend a little more time visiting with you and John. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. chevyracing

Sounds good, shot you a PM

John

9. thatK30guy

Got it and replied. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif