Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Deploying

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by mud390, Sep 22, 2003.

1. mud390

mud390 1/2 ton status

Well all, I get to deploy again. Leaving out on Wednesday. Going to Southwest Asia. I'll try to check in when I can. Maybe even post a pic or two. I'm looking forward to getting back and I haven't even left. At least is only 3 months, unless they extend us. I'm gonna make the best of it, and hope to have a good time. Hopefully they will at least have some decent vehicles for us!!!

Kris

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Good luck... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

good luck and stay safe /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

4. Chevit

Chevit 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif
    Thanks... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. mud390

mud390 1/2 ton status

Thanks for all the support everyone! Makes leaving a little easier know that people back home support what you are doing!

Kris

7. Don

Don 1/2 ton status

Best of Luck! and Thank You! /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

8. gokartergo

gokartergo 3/4 ton status Staff Member Moderator

/forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

9. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    If you see any dirty women saying sucky sucky 5 dolla..... Get it on video.... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

10. Twiz

Twiz 1/2 ton status

We're all backing you up - and everyone else, taking care of our country.

We're all there with you. /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

11. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

12. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

im all for our service men and women. Stay safe and than you /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

13. rick88blaze

rick88blaze 1/2 ton status

good luck to you dude!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

if everything goes right for me, i'll be going to Korea sometime next year. it's the quickest route i've found to get the hell out of Vegas. i'm going to try and get either Nebraska or Missouri as a follow on. when i get back, we'll have to hook up and do some wheeling.

rick

14. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

kill a terrorist for me. good luck buddy! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

j

15. NoAngel

NoAngel 1/2 ton status

We'll be thinking of you, keep us posted!

16. 70jimmy

70jimmy 3/4 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Released from Pueblo, told I belong in Southpark
    /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif Thanks for what you do!
    Military flight to Baghdad-------Zero Dollars
    One full auto machine gun--------Two Thousand Dollars
    Terrorists in signts-------------Priceless

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
    Good Luck and happy hunting.

17. 77Jimmy

77Jimmy 1/2 ton status

Stay safe, Kris! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Try and check in if you can! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif