Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Deployment

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 84_Chevy_K10, Sep 26, 2003.

1. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

Well guys another one of us has to go do the job over there. Not sure exactly how long I'll be gone, I only know that I'm going to be leaving here shortly for the home of the 3rd ID for a little while, then will be heading to a few different posts before I get to go play in the big sandbox somewhere.

Details are very sketchy, but I definitely know I'm going for sure as long as I can get this knee thing cleared. It's definitely not better but I have naturally weak joints so unfortunately, there is nothing I can really do about it.

Too bad because I didn't get the chance to 'wheel the K10 anywhere near enough this year and I was hoping for a fun winter in the woods, but unfortunately, I'm missing it for the 2nd year in a row due to my Army committments, which is fine I suppose. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Hopefully when I get back I'll have money for fun stuff, like front locker, bumpers, winch, maybe crossover and hi-steer if I think they're necessary.

I'll sure miss this place.

2. FRIZZLEFRY

FRIZZLEFRY 1/2 ton status

So does this mean you wont be posting for a while?

Sweet!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. Sample

Sample 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    So does this mean you wont be posting for a while?

Sweet!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    Yes indeed sweet.

4. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

well good luck with the whole shaboozy wherever you're going... come back in one piece /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

5. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

good luck over there. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif oh and don't listen to them. no matter what you've done they should still show some respect to what your doin. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

6. Chevit

Chevit 1/2 ton status

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Thankyou...
    /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

7. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Have fun, go kick some arse!

/forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

8. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

stay safe and thank you /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

9. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

Well guys, /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif I'm not going. They won't take me because I can't get this knee thing cleared. Doctor says I'll be good in 2 months, but that's not good enough. /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif Good luck to the 30th, they're going here real soon.

10. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

So are you a reservist or guard?

11. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

12. rick88blaze

rick88blaze 1/2 ton status

which guard unit in Illinois? my brother was in the unit at Paris, Ill for about 5 years. he got out because of his knee. just wondering b/c I'm active duty Air Force.

rick