Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Desertrat

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by yoshisv, Mar 17, 2006.

1. yoshisv

yoshisv 1/2 ton status

Has anyone ever ordered anything from www.desertrat.com? If so how was the service? The reason i ask is because i ordered some new iroc's from them over two weeks ago, and they said they would arrive in about 5 days from the time i ordered. If they dont arrive today i may cancel the order.:mad:

2. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

Depends on a few variables . I know for a fact from ordering stuff for my customers that it can take longer sometimes .

Did you call them and check on it ?

3. yoshisv

yoshisv 1/2 ton status

I just got off the phone with those ass whipes, And they told me they shipped them yesterday! When i Give someone A thousand dollars i expect speedy service so i can have product in hand. Why would they wait two weeks to ship something they was paid for the second i ordered them?

4. BAJA_BLAZER

BAJA_BLAZER 1/2 ton status Author

Because they didn't have them in inventory and had to get them first???

5. 1-ton

1-ton 1/2 ton status Premium Member

One reason is they are probably drop shipping them from whom ever their supplier is because most companies cannot afford to keep a large inventory of parts. A Drop Shipped transaction takes a few days at least, before the order actually gets sent out. You should ask them for a tracking number to make sure they are not playing games with you. Sometimes companies will lie, and tell you they sent somthing out, just to get rid of you, and by the time you find out they where lying they will then lie again and say the conversation never took place. A tracking number stops them from playing this game.

6. yoshisv

yoshisv 1/2 ton status

Upon order they claimed they were in stock, And would be at my door in 3 to 5 days. I guess they lied.