Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

desktop dyno download pages?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by sled_dog, May 27, 2003.

1. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

Just got Desktop Dyno today, well I guess its called Dyno 2000 now. Dyno 2000 version 3.10, looking for more downloadable stuff. I mean like more cams and heads. Maybe some premade dyno runs of good combinations.

2. BigBurban350

BigBurban350 1/2 ton status

SMOKEmUP.com

Lots of Cam downloads /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. dyeager535

dyeager535 1 ton status Premium Member

DD2K files

Couple of links there, but I had problems with some of them (all of them?) being different version than my DD2K. Didn't troubleshoot it at all, just manually entered the numbers for the head/cams I was interested in.

All the .flw files can be opened and read with notepad I believe, so if you can't find the same files anywhere else, you might need to manually do the work.

Couple of things to be cautious of:

On the page above, the larger conglomeration of files for both heads and cams I noticed were missing some of the individual files you could get from the other links. (like the "allheads.zip" file vs. the Chev folder contents)

Second, you probably don't want to trust the head flow files for all the GM heads. I believe the L98 head (for instance) flow numbers vary depending on where you get them. Doing a search on google will likely bring up some head flow specs you can manually enter....but like I said, they may vary, and who's to say who is right.

4. ben427

ben427 1/2 ton status

5. y5mgisi

y5mgisi 1 ton status

Is tere a place to download the desk top dyno?