Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Desparately needed-fuel sender

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by NewK5Guy, Dec 2, 2001.

1. NewK5Guy

NewK5Guy 1/2 ton status

Need in tank fuel sender for 20 gallon tank for a 76 Chevy longbed pickup. I'll buy the whole tank if I have to as long as the sender works properly. I'm in Richmond, VA 23234. That will help figure in shipping. NO auto parts stores around me sell them and LMC wants $149. I'm looking to save a few bucks. Thanks.

2. FastEddy

FastEddy 1/2 ton status

I have a few in good shape, shipping shouldn't be much for just the sender...I have tanks also, but shipping would be some $$$...for just the sender $30...can ship freight collect...email me at fasted@mb.sympatico.ca if interested....thanks..ED

3. Brian1

Brian1 Registered Member

Okay, i talked with you before about the sender and I said I didnt want to seperate the senders from my 2 tanks but if you are willing to pay me $40 + shipping for BOTH SENDERS(2), or JUST 1 SENDER for $30 I will take them out of the tank, test them for resistance on a meter to see if they work(do you know what the reading should be?) and then send them to you. They are from the 76 truck I had. I will only part with them for the terms above. Sorry to sound so harsh but I know I could get more with them in the tank here - but I know your friend needs them so I am willing to part with them. Let me know, pm or e-mail me and we can talk. thanks.

Brian
    Albuquerque, NM

4. crewcab

crewcab 1/2 ton status

have one would take $$$30 plus shipping located in n.y.