Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Destructive kids hit again- even worse this time

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by mountainexplorer, Aug 24, 2006.

1. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

Last year and the year before, we've had what looks like kids breaking in and opening up the doors to all the campers at our property. We don't really go or stay up there much so all the campers are kind of vacant.

I went ahead and locked everything up each time.

I had an idea of posting a big sign "theres nothing of value here, if you want to waste your time and look through it anyways be my guest just don't let me catch you" and then leave all the doors unlocked. But I didn't do that.

A friend went up there today to go grab some parts of his stored up there. I guess every camper door is ripped open, the main trailer door is ripped in half, every cupboard opened, all the stuff thrown around scattered in and out of the campers and trailers. The little garage was all opened up, big door laying down, all locks broken, and all the doors to all the parts vehicles parked over the hill were wide open.

Stuff like this makes me want to become a violent person. That is all. end of rant.

2. TSGB

TSGB 1 ton status

****ers.

3. jekquistk5

jekquistk5 Weld nekid Premium Member GMOTM Winner

f'n pieces of shiat.... they didn't steal a 60 did they

4. diesel4me

diesel4me 1 ton status Premium Member

similar story here...can't have anything anymore!..

Kids here are wrecking stuff too,nothing else to do here---they shot out about 10,000 dollars worth of car windows and storefront plate glass windows with BB guns again recently,and they also love to smash mailboxes with bats,or toss M80's in them if you built a "bat proof" one..

80 miles north of here where my brother lives,teens broke into a junkyard,and hot wired the forkloader--and proceeded to go on a rampage with it--destroyed over 100 cars,many of which were there in storage,they were nice older restored classics from the 50's and 60's,(including 2 mint 57 Chevy's and a 59 El-Camino)and were not covered by the yards insurance policy..the owner is a hell of a nice guy who let the cars owners store them there free,because they had no garage or room at their own houses...now he and his friends are facing bankruptcy...:mad:

Just last week another gang up there broke into a recently opened used car lot,and took all the car keys--and used 10 of them for a demolition derby,held right in the parking lot!...over 100,000 dollars in damages!...some of them got caught,others are being tracked down...but I doubt they will ever do any jail time for it,or pay any restitution..

I think it should be legal to just SHOOT people caught destroying others property...if they are tresspassing,then THEY should suffer the consequenses for breaking the law.....

I caught a few kids behind my house in the woods--I heard branches being snapped off pine trees with a bat one morning--when I went out to confront them,they were kids ranging in age from 12-18..one was poking his head in my shed,looking for something to steal or destroy most likely..:mad:

I told them they were tresspassing,and to GET THE HELL OUT OF MY YARD!--they just stood there!-then one pipes up "My father is a cop!--I'm telling him you threatened us!"...I said "Then YOU of all people should know tresspassing is ILLEGAL!---GET THE F*** OUTTA HERE!...
    "I don't care if he's the govenor,your in MY YARD,and your NOT WELCOME HERE!"...they finally slinked off--I was expecting retaliation ,but so far nothing has been destroyed,or turned up missing!..but if anything does,I know who is likely the culprits..:mad: ..soirry to hear about your losses Alan...If I were you I'd be setting up bear traps or something..:crazy:

5. mountainexplorer

Theres planty of things I could think of doing up there, but any booby traps that cause harm to them in todays society means an instant lawsuit against us and probably losing the property. Thats the way it seems to work... people tresspass, get hurt by owner of the property, sue the property owner and win. It's BS. I'll just leave it all opened up now and a mess that way when they go up next time it's already destroyed and they'll think its borning and just leave. But I'm sure they'll break out all the windows next year.

6. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

Make a booby trap big enough to leave a crater. no evidence=no crime. I hate vandals as much as I do thieves.

John

7. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

It would make me nervous going there knowing that they may still be around.

8. jekquistk5

jekquistk5 Weld nekid Premium Member GMOTM Winner

I know bear traps and other traps are legal here still so if they are there, just put posted signs everywhere, and put a trap here and there. That will teach em..

9. cbbr

Get two large stakes. Impale a trespasser on one and get a lighted "vacancy" arrow sign pointing to the other.

10. NoReGrEtS

NoReGrEtS 1/2 ton status

:haha: :haha: :haha:

11. draggbody

draggbody 1/2 ton status

get some of those wildlife motion detected cameras and put them in the trees where they wouldnt find them... at least that may give you a lead as to who is doing it...

12. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Random piles of rusty jagged metal disguised with leaves, topped with something shiny, surrounded by discarded fence sections strangely strung out to create a trip wire situation.

I mean, if I want to put an old boombox or some CD's on top of a pile of jagged rusty metal surrounded by a lot of wire on my property, that's what I do, eh?

13. camok5

camok5 1/2 ton status Premium Member

If you find out who did this just let me know, because i will be in Spokane in a couple weeks and would be more than happy to help you deal with them. I have ways of making people understand that vandalism is wrong:mad:. There is plenty of ways to hurt somebody without leaving marks:wink1:. Or just call the cops and let them handle it.

14. OrangeCrushK10

OrangeCrushK10 1/2 ton status

Big F@cking Dog.

'nuff said.

15. mountainexplorer

I'm pretty sure its just kids/young teenagers. Sacheen Lake is about a 5-10 minute walk from our property. The little campsite is just in the middle of 80 wooded acres surrounded by other undeveloped wooded property owned by others. Only people who live close are those who are way down by the lake.

I figure they are probably with their parents for the summer at the lake and got bored and remembered all the stuff up there in the woods, and went back there to tear through it some more. Would be near impossible to catch them without taking some sort of time consuming or costly measures.

I'm upset... but can't do a thing about it... so life goes on. I don't even want to look at the place right now.

16. theperfectgarage

theperfectgarage 1/2 ton status

That sucks man, I'm sorry to hear that, and there is'nt much you can really do if you can't catch 'em. I did like R J's idea.

17. cbbr

Go up there a few nights. Find where they are camping. Bring a chainsaw and a goalie mask. You know the drill....

18. Jishory

Jishory 1/2 ton status

dig a giant put infront of the door to the camper, put a lion or crocodile some **** in it and hide the top of the hole with leafs, works every time

19. theperfectgarage

theperfectgarage 1/2 ton status

Now thats why it's good to get legal advice... they just know what to do.:haha: :bow:

20. cbbr

In high school we aould take a chainsaw up to a "makeout" area once in a while just for fun.:D