Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Detroit Redwings Hockey!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by kombi59, Jan 22, 2004.

1. kombi59

kombi59 1/2 ton status

Man I am Stoked!!, Wings look good and I get to see them play in Phoenix Sat 24th. Great gift from wife for Christmas. anyone else going? /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. 99firehawk

99firehawk 1/2 ton status

Gotta love someone from az cheering for the wings /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. kombi59

kombi59 1/2 ton status

I grew up in Alaska, we had no home team so Detroit was the one!!! Luc Robitille got it tonigte 5-4 Wings. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. BurbLover

BurbLover 1/2 ton status

Two words..... REDWINGS SUCK!!!!!!

Go Avalanche!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

5. kombi59

kombi59 1/2 ton status

ha /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifha /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifha /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifha. I wish Hockey was covered as well as other sports. not much in my area, sucks. thank god for NHL center ice!!!

6. BurbLover

BurbLover 1/2 ton status

I live in Colorado Springs, which is obviously close to Denver. Almost all the Av's games are on FOX Rocky Mountain, so I get to see some of them. I wish I could watch more, just my life doesn't permit it /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

7. NoAngel

NoAngel 1/2 ton status

<font color="red"> GO DEVILS!!!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif </font>