Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

DeWalt 24v Hammer Drill, gently used *lower price*

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by TrcksR4ME, Oct 1, 2004.

1. TrcksR4ME

TrcksR4ME 1/2 ton status

Up for sale is a DeWalt VSR series 24v hammer drill model # DW006. Includes one battery and charger. I have used this only a few times and don't really need it. Lowes also had a DeWalt sale and I came home with a new 18v drill/driver/hammer drill and cordless circular saw combo /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif ......so even if I need a hammer drill in the future I have that covered with my new drill.

I don't have the case or manual, and from my experience a second battery pack is needed cause this things eats power. Extra batteries are around $100 I believe, and they now have fan cooled longer running batteries available as well as a cord adapter to make it into a corded drill. I'd keep it but I don't need it and hardly use. So looking to get $125 or make offer. New with two batteries and case is about $369.

***well since we live in an Ebay world I checked there and the price is $260-270 NIB, so I lowered my price a bit.****

Specs from internet:

Specifications:

24 V

Keyless Chuck

Chuck Size 1/2 "

Max. Torque 550 in-lbs

No Load Speed 0-450/0-2,000 rpm

Blows/Min 0-7,650/0-34,000 bpm

Capacity In Steel 1/2 "

Capacity In Wood 2-9/16 "

Capacity In Concrete 1/2 "

Tool Weight 8.7 lbs