Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Dick Cepek

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by 90K5, Sep 3, 2000.

1. 90K5

90K5 1/2 ton status

Does anyone know what is going on at DC? I know they went bankrupt but I was just wondering if they are going o come out of it or sell the company. Does anyone know?

90K5

2. ED70K5

ED70K5 1/2 ton status

I know somebody has to buy them out, cause the name Dick Cepek has been around forever! Like when Con-Fer went out of business, it was taken over by Off-Road Unlimited.

Blazin' in TEXAS!

3. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

I heard Mickey Thompson bought em, but that's just bulletin board hearsay, don't quote me on it.

Bryan

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Durant, Ok
    '79 Blazer in progress

4. AJMBLAZER

AJMBLAZER Better to be lucky than good. Premium Member

Mickey Thompson did buy them out, and is in the process of bringing parts back to the market. What parts, no one knows for sure. Hopefully it will be the lifts and tires. Hopefully they don't start making those good ol' Fun Countries like the sh%tty Mickey T's. [​IMG]

1992 Blazer Sport, 350 TBI, 4L60, 3" Gibson, K&N, 3" Rancho, 285/75R16 on 16x8 Baja's

5. ken

ken 1/2 ton status

M/T did buy Cepek (a buddy works for M/T). And hopefully they won't be marketing those junk Fun Country radials (made by Denman) as they bubble and disintegrate more often than wear out!!!

ken