Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Did anyone else get this E-mail?

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by **DONOTDELETE**, Jun 2, 2000.

This morning when I checked my E-mail I received this picture and in the subject line it said this: Interested in an 80 degree c/v joint for the front of yours? here it is if interested call 530-877-1441 jesse at driveline of paradise This thing is a monster !!!I am just wondering who, where, why this was sent to me !!!

[​IMG]<font color=red>BigBurb[​IMG]
    <font color=purple>IF YOU'RE SCARED, SAY YOU'RE SCARED !!

1. Boss

Boss 1/2 ton status Author

Burb,

I got something very similar to that. It was a pic something like that with the subheadings like that, but it was for some transfercase I don't remember. I replied to them saying, that looks nice, but why did you send me that pic. But they never responded. That is wierd though. I erased that email after I got it though. This was about 1 month ago.
    Boss

2. I had sent a private message the other day that wasn't responded to yet about front driveline angles, maybe it was him. I'm gonna give the nymber a ring they may have some great new goodies for all of us !!

[​IMG]<font color=red>BigBurb[​IMG]
    <font color=purple>IF YOU'RE SCARED, SAY YOU'RE SCARED !!

3. Shawn

Shawn 1/2 ton status Premium Member Author

I got it too. Depdog sent me this a while back and I want it. Mmmm.... 1350 CV shaft....<drooling>

Shawn