Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Did anyone get pics or video of Rita on the Frame Twister??

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by zakk, Apr 21, 2002.

1. zakk

zakk 1/2 ton status

If anyone got digital pics i would appreciate it if you could send them my way. please send them to pookiebear4x4@hotmail.com

If you have film pics or video footage, i would GLADLY pay to have them developed or a copy made, plus any and all shipping. Extra cookies too next time for anyone who can send me some proof!/forums/images/icons/smile.gif

thanks to all! had a great time!!

2. NoSmog73

NoSmog73 1/2 ton status

Sorry zakk I was jump starting greg...mike

3. ibrakeformud

ibrakeformud 1/2 ton status

robb got it on the camcorder (the85k5)

4. The85k5

The85k5 1/2 ton status

yea man i got like a minute of footage....i dont have a firewire card yet so i cant upload it but i can make u a copy if u want
    Robb

5. The85k5

The85k5 1/2 ton status

actually i lied i got 1 min a 32 sec of it....just e-mail me Krazyr82@aol.com i live in fremont so we can meet up or something and i'll make u a copy
    Robb

6. Zeus33rd

Zeus33rd Smarter than you GMOTM Winner

WOOOHOOO!!!!! You made it home eh bro? Right on. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif Hey dude, I have some pics of Rita on the frame twister......I think 5 or 6. It's gonna take me a bit to get everything downloaded off the camera, Not much to do when ya dont hjave a rig to wheel. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif I'll have them to ya sometime tonight. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

7. Zeus33rd

Zeus33rd Smarter than you GMOTM Winner

Just sent ya some pics bro. I think there was 4 of them. Hope ya like them. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif And tell Rita that anytime she wants to bake some more of those cookies, HOOK ME UP!! lol, I'll even buy some from ya'all. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

8. Msquared

Msquared Registered Member

Zakk
    I got some too, just starting to look them....

M.

9. MilpitasK5

MilpitasK5 1/2 ton status

That sucks! I missed it. I knew I shouldn't have left early. I hope to see some flicks soon.

10. zakk

zakk 1/2 ton status

Awsome. I work in Milpitas so it isn't that far at all. I work MWF 7-3 or we can meet up on the weekends. lemme know what is best for you and whatever cost it is to transfer the clip.

Thanks!

11. Greg72

Greg72 "Might As Well..." Staff Member Super Moderator

So you got to work OK today........?

I lost sight of you on the drive home, we figured you may have peeled off on the Hwy 85 split.

Glad to see you got back alright......Black Bear is going to need a little "tough love" for the next few days/weeks, but a year from now we'll all be laughing about it.

THESE will be remembered as the "good ol days"....!!! /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

If you need any garage space to work, or any help....you know how to reach me. I'm on your "speed dial" now right?! /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

12. zakk

zakk 1/2 ton status

yup it made it. it was smoking a good bit. the front seal on the tranny gave up the ghost.

It will have to be used tomorrow. Rita and I can commute together on everyday but tuesdays. I was late to work this morning cuz i was sooooo damn tired after all the fixing, recovery, etc. Even with the cursing and madness it was a ton of fun.

Again, thanks to all that helped. The BlazerFest run will be a whole lot more wheelin' fer me/forums/images/icons/cool.gif

13. The85k5

The85k5 1/2 ton status

hey i'll dump down that footage to vhs....i'll through the dodge footage on there too cuz thats something all of us will remember....just let me know when and where to meet you...i have school thursdaytill 2, depending on what time you work i could meet you at like in and out? at like 3 or so just let me know
    Krazyr82@aol.com
    Robb

14. zakk

zakk 1/2 ton status

i have skool on T & TH till 4 pm. how is friday for you??