Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Did anyone see American's Most Wanted tonight?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Jun 2, 2002.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Did anyone see American\'s Most Wanted tonight?

Sacrodotal Order of the David Company? I've always heard that southern Mizzou was prime country for growing weed (got that from people in the know), but come on? Can these screwballs come up with a name any more idiotic than that? How about "Stupid White Guys Who Got Nothing Better to Do than Spout Crap and Shoot Guns?"

2. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Re: Did anyone see American\'s Most Wanted tonight?

Oh man Bubba you need to come up where I live. It's everywhere! You dont dare go down a dirt road around here unless you have a death wish was lucky a few time to only get a gun stuck in my face. During the latter parts of the growing season you can smell it in the air. it's the number one sorce of economy around here with out a dout. I just get pissed when I see some dirtball driving around in a brand new $35,000 truck and just know that the little scumbag dont work for a living.

3. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Yeah, I've heard that you guys got the good stuff up there.

Now I'm going to go out on a limb here, cause I know if a certain member reads this, we might have a little set to. But these people who grow that crap (yeah, y'all know it smells like burning butt crack, so why smoke it?) are doing it on public lands, and then setting booby traps and guarding the stuff and shooting at people (we have the same thing going on down here) and we, the people can't enjoy these lands. Boy, I'm sure the underbrush up there is thick and needs to be cleared Beavis style.

4. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Yeah they grow it on public and on BLM lands and in the last 10 or so years deer hunting has become quit the adventure so to speak. Your eally have to watch your property up here cause they will try to grow that stuff anywhere. Then you have to deal with the "bellycrawlers" who come up from the cities scowering the lands looking to rip off the growers, I ran in to a few of them before and their packin also.
    I say they all need to be strung up.

5. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Pretty friggin sad. Maybe we ought to go huntin ourselves and take our friggin land back!

6. AGM73k5

AGM73k5 1/2 ton status

You guys ever see anyone growing tobacco up there or aloe vera plants?

7. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Yeah the only bad thing is us innocent folks have to deal with the law inforcement flying the choppers to low to the ground (supposed to be no lower than 500') and sometimes they will give a horse a heart attack or send your lawn funiture for a ride. I just smile at them though!

8. Pugsley

Pugsley 1/2 ton status

During my forest firefighting days we used to constantly come across well hidden dope fields - and quite often they were either the point of origin or really close to it. Stupid dopers would enjoy the fruits of their labor and set the surrounding forest on fire in the process (Like wow man - if I throw a match down the duff catches fire).

Found one once by following about 1000' of garden hose stretched from a fire standpipe up through a canyon and right into his field - and the idiot was actually there watering at the time. A quick call to the S.O. ended his gardening days/forums/images/icons/laugh.gif