Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Did anyone watch the news tonight and see that burb that caught on fire?

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Silver84k5, Mar 6, 2003.

1. Silver84k5

Silver84k5 1/2 ton status

Some where in washington i think, a burb on what looked like 38" 40"s i think they were Mickey Toms, Caught on fire at a gas station, The thing got torched....

2. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Where was this at, i must of missed it.

3. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Can we please have a moment of silence .......

/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

4. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

Get outta the city! /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

5. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[ QUOTE ]
    Get outta the city!

[/ QUOTE ] will do, actually done, anybody want to help create a mudbog, err uh I mean "clear" some of my property.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. Silver84k5

are you seriously gonna make a bog?

7. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

Yup, it was here in the coove. I was sitting right next to that thing at a stop light. Black smoke was pouring out it. At first I thought the building was on fire 'cause all the people were running out to the side walk. As I pulled up, I saw a guy walking out ofthe Arco with their fire extinguisher. Then he just kind of stood there not wanting to open the hood. He finally nutted up and tried. It was a sweet looking ride. It looked like he was running at least 40's on it. I didn't stick around to see how it all went down, what did they show on the news? Did he lose his truck? When I was there, all he needed to do was put out the small flame under the hood. The rest of the truck was still in great shape. Clean it up, drop in a new motor, an' git after it!

8. Silver84k5

it was torched, they said a chick was driving maybe i heard it wrong, but yea they got their work cut out for them if they want to get it back to presentable to public stature.