Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

did i ever tell you guys about the gang bangers and the jeep?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by boggerless, Feb 22, 2006.

1. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

well here it is anyway, about 12 years ago we were at a freinds opening night gig with thier band. the night was fun and we left about one AM to head back to my house.my brother took us in his 86 bronco(not a bad truck fo a 17 year old,it had a six inch lift ,36,s and a weak ass 302:laugh: ).so we are about 2 miles from my shack and this jeep pulls up next to us flashing gang signs:rolleyes: so we flash our own back.the bird.they pulled away quick and we didn't think much of it,it happens alot.all the sudden we see head lights coming at us in the left turn lane WTF? then they are in our lane coming right at us head on! double WTF??we realized it was them and my brother asks what should i do?????i said f**ing ram em.so he stayed the course. when they tried to get back in the left turn lane we hitBAM!i don't think i've laughed that hard in my entire life.but the whole drum kit we had in the back came forward real fast.:laugh: i think i still have that dent in my head from a china boy cymbal.one of the best parts is friends that were with us at the show saw the whole thing,they said the jeep spun once and almost flipped.:haha: i talked to my friend mike the next day and he said the jeep was stolen. and it didn't do much to my brothers truck,that cheap looking crome brush guard was way tougher than it looked.:haha: i guess those wanna be thugs will think twice before they mess with drunken red necks.

2. spongeidys

spongeidys 1/2 ton status

when you got out did they run away or something that you guys dident beat them into the ground?

3. gauder

gauder Banned

Ya, finish the story. Please tell us you beat them into a pulp.

4. 79k20350

79k20350 3/4 ton status

thats great! watch out though, im sur eit could be classified as a hate crime :rolleyes:

5. gauder

gauder Banned

Hate crime?

6. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

I should pull up my write up from the first Blazerfest I went to. We had a contact with some idiotic bangers out there. It was pretty hilarious.

7. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Damn man.:haha: Your hardcore!!!!! RAM EM!!!! Ha ha :haha: :bow: Thats crazy! :haha: :D

8. boggerless

actually we kept going,my brother didn;t want to get arrested.we hit at about 35 miles an hour. dave and chris(the 2 that were at the store said there was oil and antifreeze every where).i was more than willing to do some thumpin.:D road rage is my middle name.:haha: we were sorta worried about the drum kit,VERY expensive.tommy lee would have liked it,a full cage and all.two 24in bass,at least 13 cybals.etc.un fortunatly my friend jay that started the band and played the drums is on the wrong side of the sod.:(

9. boggerless

those punks are a joke aren't they.:laugh: you were prolly itchen to take them down.:haha:

10. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

The ones we have out here are a ****ing joke. They don't realize that this goofy redneck has dealt with the real ones out in Cali. In fact one day I was transported some mouthy little 15 year old from Bakersfield who somehow got stuck out here. He was trying to play himself up telling me how his gang ran the whole Central Valley, including Fresno. I was about to die in tears when I told him where I had been living for the last few years and that there was no way in hell that his gang ran ****ing Fresno.

By the way, a quick search came up with that tidbit from Blazerfest. If I recall correctly, a couple of these clowns were all decked out in Norteno wear, complete with tats.

11. boggerless

thats one of the few times my younger brother listened to me.:laugh: after we made it home i thought why of all things he could have listened to it was it that!:haha: man i could not stop laughing. after i said ram em, it happened so fast i could not have changed my response anyway.:laugh: but now we have a funny story to tell.i have smashed peoples windshields out at intersections(i will catch up with you).run people off the road(cuz they did 13 under the speed limmit,until I went to pass them:rolleyes: ,then they tried to run me into oncoming traffic.)I WIN. :p: i goes on and on.:haha: i'll go into story telling soon,get ready for a good laugh to finish winter.and they are all true!!!

12. boggerless

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: man i love that.:haha: :haha: :haha: ahhh i read it again:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: i'm suprised you didn't slap him.:laugh:

13. boggerless

my best friend MIKE has been a cop for 11 years and has gone to school for every degree posible in that area for the last 9 or so years.anyway we has a rep going to parties about fighting.we had good intesions but it always somehow started.:rolleyes: we never went for the fight ,just the chicky mammas.the last party we went to together back then,was CHRYSTAL,S.:bow: the hottest chicky in school, we were friends with her and went to a few of her parties. as we pulled up in my sweet 75 monte carlo,the lights went out."what,we thought"?so we knocked on the door,no reponse.:confused: are the dead???so a louder knock.she finally answers,and WE are not aloud cuz we FIGHT with people!???we convince her its cool and five minutes later our friend SEAN shows up and hates one of the guys there.the fight ensues:rolleyes: so much for that night with the hotties.:haha: :haha:

14. scrappyk5

scrappyk5 1/2 ton status

sounds like to me , you fit in with them .
    from the same mold of person
    i would like to know where you live so i can keep my wife and children away from the roads you drive :mad:

15. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Quite a few years back I was hanging out at a gas station a friend worked at. Anyways, there was a groupe of 5 or 6 little wantabe gang bangers talking sh_t in front of some girls trying too impress thier panties off them. One of them said something about my long hair and I was like "What, got a problem ??" So all of them turned on me thinking I would back down. Didn't happen the way they thought it would. I started walking towrd them telling them I'm going too blah blah blah all of your blah blah blah...ect. Anyways, the little wantabe gang banger started "We don't want no problems dawg" ...ect. I had no intention of hitting anyone unless hit first, but it was fun seeing them back down from one guy in front of the girls they were trying too impress the panties off of, LOL.

16. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

ehh, i was driving my blazer from oregon to Cali for my first time back in 99 and going through L.A. some bangers in a BMW started flippn signs an swerving in and out of my lane...

i punched it, gave them the one finger salute and got over into the far right lane, it was 5 lanes wide at this part of I-5. they followed and i proceeded to see 3 flashes come from the back Pass side window and a couple pops...

yeah, i have just been shot at. welcome to cali.

i smashed the brakes and took the exit i was at. as i crested the exit i saw them exiting so i got back on and hauled butt for a few miles. never saw them again. didnt have a cell at the time and didnt want to stop in LA to make a report at 3:30 am.

needless to say i dont go through LA much anymore, unless i am going to oregon.

Grant

17. boggerless

take it easy brother.i only nut up if some one asks for it.the 13 under story goes like this- i was behind an old lady(for real:laugh: ) and she was going WAY under the speed limmit. when on coming traffic cleared i went to pass her.i had 2 friends in the car by the by.well as soon as i started to pass she sped up,oh well i thought and slowed down. well SHE slowed down. so i tried passing again and she sped back up.:confused: after the third try of passing with no succses AND oncoming traffic on a 2 lane road.i did what i had to,i ran her ass off the road!:angry1: :angry1: she was trying to crash us head on into some inocent person so SCREW HER!!!! she played and lost. like i said i tried to get back behind her and she went as slow as me so too bad.if you ask for it you get it. i don't care who is in the vehicle with you. if you try and wreck me and mine i will crash you. AND the busted windsheild thing- i was heading to my girlfriends house and some clown cut me off so close i think we traded paint.so i yelled in my truck and let it slide.well he slowed up and started fliping me off.i'm thinking mistaken idenity?so i through my hand in the air.:dunno: well he threw a glass bottle at my truck and took off.well that was enough for me.i chased him about 3 miles and when we got to michigan ave ( a divided high way). he had to stop. so i grabbed the FUNGO BAT outta the bed and bashed his wind shield in.he managed to floor it through the intersection.:laugh: lets see heres a funny one-i was driving through west bloomfield one sunny summer afternoon.the houses start at $1,000,000,00 in that city and i love to check them out.as i was cruiseing in my 86 f-250 with a 9 inch lift and 40 inch tires.(i only told you so you get a visual).this nut cuts me off with a sweet 70 charger. OK he just not paying attention.so i pass himm and he does it again WTF? a mile later i pass him(not even the lane next to him).?this time he makes the mistake of doing it again and stomping on the brakes.:angry1: so instead of stopping i floored it.i ended up going over the pass side of his car and driving in two wheels for a little bit.that cost me $2000.00 for a new rear quarter cuz i don;t live in that city.:haha: there gardener made more than me.

18. TSGB

TSGB 1 ton status

Revived, for hilarity.

19. 79rustyk10

79rustyk10 3/4 ton status

damn, I really need to drive down to Detroit to hang out with you for a while.

20. mr.smartass

mr.smartass 1 ton status Premium Member

3 members of the band all in one short thread plus great Daryl stories. Nice find.:wink1: