Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Did I get ripped off?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by iceman, Feb 23, 2003.

1. iceman

iceman 1/2 ton status

Anyone know this guy "blazer72"

Ken Brown

I sent him $14 for a Chevy 14 bolt rear end cover shipped and I still haven't seen anything. I sent off the USPS money order 1-8-03 he claims to have received it 1-25-03. I was told by him he mailed it off that week? My question is if you know him is he OK he didn't get hurt or something? He hasn't answered my last few PM's so go figure. I hope I didn't get stung by a fellow 4x'er there are enough people out there ready to take our money already.

iceman

2. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Unfortunately I have heard of more then a few people having issues with him (do a search on his name). You may get it.... but don't hold your breath if I am remembering everything all correctly. If you do, it probably will take forever. I think everyone did, but there was a huge deal and mess over it. Best bet, if you used a money order like you said you did... take the stub (with the order number it), and go and file a mail fraud complaint against him if he won't reply to you. It appears he just posted as soon as a few days ago. Go to the Midwest board and post up in there. He seems to be a frequent user of it... good luck to you....

3. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

4. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

ya he posts until someones lookin for him, then he splits for a time. hope ya get it from him. i just love to see hosers know, others know that they are what they are, and thats a thief. any retard can get as far as the mailbox to send something /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif JMO /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

5. blazer72

blazer72 1/2 ton status

your cover was dilevered two weeks pasted I put your Money order in the mail back to you today. No I have not cashed it as I wanted to make sure you got the cover and it was what you wanted As for ChevyGirl and the rest F&*k your self no wait you already do that all the time dont you.

6. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    your cover was dilevered two weeks pasted I put your Money order in the mail back to you today. No I have not cashed it as I wanted to make sure you got the cover and it was what you wanted As for ChevyGirl and the rest F&*k your self no wait you already do that all the time dont you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Real nice man.... I did a search on your name and pulled up a lot of threads about you pulling a few moves on folks and was going by this. So don't even talk down to me when it's in written proof all over the place. It takes a lot of nerve to tell me what you did when a search proves exactly what I said... I was trying to help the guy because it appeared he was taken. If you are sending him the item, great. But again what I saw about you reflected 100% on the search and everything I read, and anyone else who does a search will see exactly what I read too about you...

Here is a prime example: Thread

If I'm wrong, then I am sorry, but what should a person think when they pull up a thread like this one?

7. 2Dogs

2Dogs 1/2 ton status Premium Member

You go girl.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. afroman006

afroman006 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    take the stub (with the order number it), and go and file a mail fraud complaint against him

[/ QUOTE ] How can I go about doing this? I sent a money order for $33 off to a guy I think two months ago for a camera and have not received the camera yet. The camera was originally up for sale on eBay but no one bought it so I emailed him after the auction and offered to buy it and he accepted. So I sent the money off and then after not hearing from him or receiving anything for two weeks, I emailed him. He said he forgot about me and sold the camera to someone else and that he could either send me another camera, or a refund. I asked him to send me a refund and he said OK but this was like 3 weeks ago and I still have not received anything. How can I go about filing mail fraud charges or something similar to get my $33 back? I have all the emails sent between us still. Thx

9. OFFRDK5

OFFRDK5 1/2 ton status Premium Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Anyone know this guy "blazer72"

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes I have met him at a few runs. From the looks of it he is a very busy person. He does not seem like the person to just "steal" someones money, but that is what they are to look like eh?

If I were you I would send him a NICE PM just asking if everything was ok and if the part was in the mail. If you get pissy with me and I am selling you a part I may not put you on the priorty list of things to do.

My Mother taught me something and it holds true:
    You catch more flies with sugar than you do with vinegar.

And for his family's sake would you mind removing his address and telephone number. Very bad way of getting a $14 part.

10. misfit

misfit 1/2 ton status

i sent him a $40 money order a while back and never got the steering knuckle i paid for. the MO had been cashed.

11. iceman

iceman 1/2 ton status

Well, I didn't get ripped off but I don't get it. The money order was returned as he stated, I would have rather gotten the part. After 30 days I just don't get it. Sometimes it's like that I guess. If an apology is due then it is done, but I still don't get it, I just wanted the part. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

12. MudNurI

MudNurI 1/2 ton status

is the money order any good? did he sign the back of it for ya?

I dont get it either- other than maybe he found someone to buy the part for more than you....people can be sleezy like that!

Brandy