Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Did I miss out on voting for the name change....

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by chevyfumes, Jun 29, 2002.

1. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

WTF , I was gone for like 20 minutes.... /forums/images/icons/mad.gif

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

sorry for reasons that will remain unsaid i had to do this now /forums/images/icons/mad.gif i wanted this to be a vote thing but it just didnt work out that way i am sorry to all /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif by the way blazer does not mean k5 blazer it means we are TRAIL blazers /forums/images/icons/grin.gif blazing the trails for others to follow /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

3. mudhog

also that is cool if you all want to vote on a name we can change it if you all dont like it /forums/images/icons/smile.gif its just that i had to do this now

4. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

/forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif I understand now.... /forums/images/icons/wink.gif Keep up the GOOD work Shannon...

5. mudhog

thank you i hope we can make this a fun place for ALL nw people to hang out even that canadian guy rene /forums/images/icons/wink.gif and ALL of us feel welcome /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

6. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

Rene is a guy /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif oops! sorry rene!

7. mudhog

yes he is and he is a very fun person to wheel with and an all around good guy /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

8. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Whooooooaaaaahhhh , did you guy's just see that, it was CRAZY flying outta the forum..... /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif /forums/images/icons/blush.gif /forums/images/icons/ooo.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif I guess we can start being cool now, I would like to apologize to Rene'.. sorry dude, it should be alot funner in here now... I propose we initiate a poll to see if we should take a vote on the political ASSpect of the local administrative duties of the presidential staff buffer zoning laws in accordance with me sticking my finger in my bum and whether I should excavate a plumb or an orange..... /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif /forums/images/icons/ooo.gif /forums/images/icons/ooo.gif /forums/images/icons/ooo.gif lets hope there is no more.... /forums/images/icons/confused.gif /forums/images/icons/confused.gif /forums/images/icons/confused.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif
    * fumes is in no way picking or starting fight with anyone* /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

9. mudhog

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    I propose we initiate a poll to see if we should take a vote on the political ASSpect of the local administrative duties of the presidential staff buffer zoning laws in accordance with me sticking my finger in my bum and whether I should excavate a plumb or an orange.

[/ QUOTE ]
    i think thats something we can all do without seeing lmao!!!!!!!!! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

10. uglychevyZZ4

/forums/images/icons/shocked.gif LMAO!! *head on table, holds right hand in air*, YELLS " yer killin me, stop it!!"

11. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

So you guy's are wantin' the ORANGE then.... /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

12. mudhog

i was orange im green now but i think uglychevy wants orange lmao!!!!!!!!! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

13. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

/forums/images/icons/ooo.gif You just RUBBIN" it in.... /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

14. mudhog

naw your just <font color="green">green</font color> with envy /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

15. uglychevyZZ4

16. reddog64

reddog64 1/2 ton status

I WANTED TO VOTE DANGIT!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Kidding dude...

No biggie!

Good choice of the name!

17. mudhog

thank you it was frank(blazzinor) that came up with that one /forums/images/icons/grin.gif