Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Did my good deed for the week today

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Jeremy_C, May 11, 2003.

1. Jeremy_C

Jeremy_C 1/2 ton status

Out ridin around on some old dirt roads today, killin time. When I see these guys standin down off the road in a big mud hole. I stop an start talkin to'em, an they've got 2 broncos stuck in the mud hole, and one samuri with a flat.

We start tryin to figure out how i can pull'em out and not get stuck or tear my truck up, and one of the guys wifes shows up. Man oh man is she hot. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif Little bitty bikini..um...er....thats another story. lol... anyways, after about 3 hours we finnally get'em all unstuck. And the guy who was stuck worse askes me what i owe'em. Of course i say not athing, an start to leave. I hear'em holler at his wife to come over there, an he goes show him your boobs for helpin us. After a little convincin she yanks her top up an there they are. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif Made it all worth it. lol /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

any pics /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

no no he did his good deed for the week /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

4. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

lol! now THERE is a good woman... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

j

5. BeaterK20

BeaterK20 Guest

[​IMG]

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

6. BlazerWheels

BlazerWheels 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [​IMG]

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. bad andy

bad andy 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif