Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Did we get lucky or what

Discussion in 'North Region' started by Paxx, Sep 12, 2004.

1. Paxx

Paxx 1/2 ton status

Did anyone else feel that we deserved to lose that game to the czechs yesterday? If we play that way against the Fins we're done. /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

I think Luongo did fairly well other than that first weak goal but I hope we get Brodeur back in by Tuesday.

Hopefully the guys had a reality check from that game and get their [censored] together for the final. We need gold /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

2. Thumper

Thumper 1/2 ton status

Well, we were wheeling Sat, missed it all till the last ten minutes of the 3rd. Saw the goal that was overruled... /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif, not a terrible call I guess... but a little questionable. Then watched o/t and it looked like they were not playing too bad. But they are definately going to have to get it together for the next one. I think its going to be tough. Of course, it could be a spanking too! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Mike

3. Paxx

Paxx 1/2 ton status

Your glad you missed the rest of the game. We did well in the second but other than that we got spanked.

Can't wait until Tuesday /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif